Finish All in 1 Powerball Fresh 90 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

finish

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4671 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4616 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 55 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• World’s Recommended Brand- Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide
  • Finish Powerball Tabs are 3X concentrated cleaning power of regular Finish powder dosage
  • No need to pre-rinse. Contains pre-soakers that cut grease & scrub away burnt, dried-on food. Use one tablet per wash load
  • Contains bleach that targets & removes tough stains including tea & coffee.
  • Easy-to-use, pre-measured dishwasher tablets with clean, fresh scent. To use, place unwrapped tablet in the main dishwasher/detergent dispenser & close tightly
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by happylady :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

did not work for me

I had been using Cascade Complete and Cascade Platinum for many years. I decided to save some money and try this one. I have been sadly disappointed. I have to rewash some dishes every time my dishes go through a light or regular cycle with this detergent. When I used Cascade I hardly every had to use the pot scrubber cycle. But with Finish I have to use it 90 percent of the time, and I ALWAYS pre rinse my dishes before loading. So in the end I did not save money at all because of the extra water and energy used in having to use the pot scrubber cycle to get modestly clean dishes. I will stick with Cascade from now own.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Finish All in 1 Powerball Fresh 90 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets

Amazon Review by W. Blake :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

127 people found the following review helpful

Highly impressed,I need to tell someone about it.

At my house we are cursed with terrible hard water, and as a result, all of our glasses and dishes look terrible all of the time. Some of our glasses we have even just had to throw out because they looked so disgusting. So we started doing some research on the best possible dishwasher solutions, and found two different articles, one claiming that citric acid was the best thing for cleaning the dishwasher itself, and another that listed power ball as the best detergent to get rid of streaks and white residue. Awesome. So we first got started by buying Citric Acid Powder - Ultra Fine Pure Powdered Crystals - Natural Preservative Food Grade Quality (16 oz), and used that to rinse through the dishwasher maybe three different times. I opened up the lever at the bottom, and where it was once a bit funky looking, it was now really clean. The next test came from the powerball. We then took all of our glassware and ran it through with the powerball. Wow. Justwow. It worked really well, and took almost all of the white residue and streaks off of the glasses. I then did it a second time, and it was amazing, all of the glasses looked like new. I actually never write reviews for anything, but Im so (male- four stars) Powerball Dishwasher Detergent

At my house we are cursed with terrible hard water, and as a result, all of our glasses and dishes look terrible all of the time. Some of our glasses we have even just had to throw out because they looked so disgusting. So we started doing some research on the best possible dishwasher solutions, and found two different articles, one claiming that citric acid was the best thing for cleaning the dishwasher itself, and another that listed power ball as the best detergent to get rid of streaks and white residue. Awesome. So we first got started by buying, and used that to rinse through the dishwasher maybe three different times. I opened up the lever at the bottom, and where it was once a bit funky looking, it was now really clean. The next test came from the powerball. We then took all of our glassware and ran it through with the powerball. Wow. Justwow. It worked really well, and took almost all of the white residue and streaks off of the glasses. I then did it a second time, and it was amazing, all of the glasses looked like new. I actually never write reviews for anything, but Im so impressed I need to tell someone about it.

Alsothe citric acid is really good for the disposal too, I gave it a spin there and it got rid of all the black gunk that was in the garbage disposal. Apparently its the super cleaner for bathrooms and kitchens, and you can eat it. I havent tried that, but I recommend it on the cleaning end.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Finish All in 1 Powerball Fresh 90 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets