Finish Max in 1 Fresh 74 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

reckitt-benckiser

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 267 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 266 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• World’s Recommended Brand- Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide
  • Easy-to-use, wrapper free & pre-measured with clean, fresh scent
  • No need to pre-rinse. Contains pre-soakers that cut grease & scrub away burnt, dried-on food
  • Contains bleach that targets & removes tough stains including tea & coffee
  • Contains Glass Protect Action to help prevent glass corrosion & redeposit
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Will and Kat :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

I needed dishwasher detergent really badly and this one seemed to be the best value on Subscribe and Save so I decided to ...

I had tried Finish tablets in the past. I used the Finish Powerball tablets and was not impressed. I needed dishwasher detergent really badly and this one seemed to be the best value on Subscribe and Save so I decided to give it a try since it was a step above the Powerball ones. I have been pleasantly surprised! It does seem to do the job and I do not have to do a ton of rinsing before loading things into the dishwasher (which is awesome because that is so gross sometimes.) The only thing that I could say that is negative about this product is the fact that sometimes it leaves a residue on plastic products for sure but even my mugs and ceramic plates also. I have noticed that with the plastic cups and plates I have, it leaves a residue every time but it is on and off for the ceramic products. It is really not a huge deal, I just rinse them off again and let them air dry but that would be the only thing that I would say that is negative about this product. It does a great job with dirty dishes!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Finish Max in 1 Fresh 74 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets

Walmart Review by second cup :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Wonderful product

I have used Finish for years but the recent purchase was a bit different.It was encased in plastic..I couldn't read the fine print so attempted to get it out of plastic.Only then did I realize it wasn't mean to be taken apart. Dahhhh I do love Finish for dishwasher

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Finish Max in 1 Fresh 74 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets