Finish Quantum Max Fresh 64 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

finish

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 875 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 832 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 43 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• World’s Recommended Brand- Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide
  • Quick dissolving power Gel washes away residues, spots & films for an amazing shine, while removing hard water stains
  • No need to pre-rinse or soak! Cuts through grease, breaks down & lifts away even 24-hour burnt, dried on food
  • Advanced powder with bleach targets tough stains like tea & coffee
  • Contains Glass Protect Action to help prevent glass corrosion & redeposit
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Alabunda :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

good tuff

This product work v.good no stain or dotes remain on glasses or dishes. I recommend it to any on ,it work with any temperature. or cycles.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Finish Quantum Max Fresh 64 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets

Amazon Review by M. Larrivee :star::star::star::star::star:

53 people found the following review helpful

Finally a phosphate free dishwasher soap that WORKS!!

I had been using Cascade Packs for the last four years in my Bosch Dishwasher (In Southern California, using a water softener and rinse aid). Unfortunately about 6-8 months ago the cascade stopped working. Suddenly all of my dishes were coming out bright white and cloudy. There was suddenly large chunky detergent build up in the dishwasher which got so bad the detergent door would no longer open. I thought that something was wrong with the dishwasher, but it turns out that all of the dishwasher detergent companies changed their formulas recently to remove phosphates. So knowing my dishwasher was fine I started looking for a new detergent. After reading a lot of online reviews I bought the Finish Quantum Max, and I have to say I'm totally impressed. Even though it is phosphate free, the dishes come out perfect. Clean, shiny, and without film.

A couple of notes if you are in the same boat as me:

1. If you have the build up run a cycle with a product called Lemi Shine - it really helps.
  2. With this detergent use the hottest water/cycle you can. I have a sanitize cycle on my dishwasher so I run that, and also select the ‘extra wash’ setting.
  3. Use the matching Finish rinse aid - It just takes the clean up another notch.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Finish Quantum Max Fresh 64 Tabs, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets