Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Case [CaseBot Tuatara] - Rugged Unibody Dual Layer Hybrid Full Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumper,, Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

fintie

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 928 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 908 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 20 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Dual layer Tuatara series case designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (2014 Release)
  • Hybrid soft shock absorption TPU skin & impact-resistant polycarbonate reptile-like hard shell back cover provides outstanding protection for the ultimate drop defense
  • Integrated front cover screen protector prevents scratches without sacrificing sensitivity or visibility
  • All features EASILY accessible with case installed. Button and port cover guards limit dust exposure
  • Available in a variety of bright and fun colors.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by JJenkins :star::star::star::star::star:

41 people found the following review helpful

Perfect Fit

If you are the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy tab 4 7.0 this is a must buy. I tried to get by with one of those flimsy e-reader type cases for this, but it just wouldn't do. Plus, the annoyance of trying to get a screen protector on the tab screen, without a stray dog hair or piece of lint sticking to it just as I unwrapped it to apply, was saved by the built in screen protector of this little gem. I haven't noticed a change in the touch screen reaction or the clear definition of the picture due to the built-in screen protector. The case does make the tab feel a little heavier, but I think that's due in part to the fact that it's a "rugged" case, so it's a small concession I will gladly make. It arrived much faster than I anticipated and fits perfectly. Great companion to a great tablet.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Case [CaseBot Tuatara] - Rugged Unibody Dual Layer Hybrid Full Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumper,, Black

Walmart Review by Jesssama13 :star::star::star::star::star:

9 people found the following review helpful

Great buy!!

bought this 3 weeks ago, totally satisfied with the product! really tough looking material and fits my galaxy tab 4 perfectly. very good product for the price! would totally recommend it

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Case [CaseBot Tuatara] - Rugged Unibody Dual Layer Hybrid Full Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumper,, Black

@liesbeth great :smile: