FireCable Plus - Powers Amazon Fire TV Stick Directly from Flat Screen TV USB Port. Eliminate the Need for an AC Outlet. Works with Alexa. ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

firecable

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 354 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 354 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• IMPORTANT: (Fire TV Stick NOT Included, firestick sold separately)
  • FIRECABLE PLUS: Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your flat screen tv USB port! Perfect for HDTV tv wall mount
  • Eliminates hanging wires from your wall mount television/ flat screen, by eliminating the need for AC power outlet
  • SAVES ENERGY & MONEY: Automatically powers your Fire Stick down when you turn your TV off & auto on when you power your TV on, saving electricity.
  • Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your FireCable Plus Now! PLEASE NOTE: only FireCable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the FireCable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Danilo F. Fularon Jr. :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

112 people found the following review helpful

DOES NOT WORK!!

I ordered this to avoid having to run the power cord from my TV mounted on the wall. As soon as I plugged it in I got a message stating "unsupported USB device" on my TV. Then when I tried to use the Fire Stick, I got a message screen stating insufficient power supply, plug in provided USB cord and plug. Waste of time and money. I have plenty of these type cords laying around the house from my kids electronic devices. This is nothing but a fancy ORANGE cable. Return in process!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: FireCable Plus - Powers Amazon Fire TV Stick Directly from Flat Screen TV USB Port. Eliminate the Need for an AC Outlet. Works with Alexa.

Check this video

Titan Parcord SurvivorCord

@michigan thank you :+1: