Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends RC Transforming Batbot Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

fisher-price

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 200 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 154 customers
    4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 46 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• It’s a robot and a tank in one-with over 100 cool sounds and phrases!
  • Remote Control drives forward and backward & turns
  • Rapid-fire disk action!
  • Eyes & vents light up!
  • Pop-up arm blaster activates sounds & lights
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by iiiireader :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

Really fun remote control Batbot with Batman included

I purchased an earlier version of this toy almost two years ago. When I saw there was what seemed to be an updated version, I was curious to see what improvements had been made. I was also hoping the the remote control frequencies would be different and that both toys could be played with together in an epic Batbot battle.

As it turns out, except for some of the colors being different, I really cannot see any difference between the two toys. It probably depends on your budget and if you prefer blue or red.

What I was happy to discover was that the toys do run on different frequencies, so we can play with them at the same time.

The toy is a remote control batbot that holds Batman in a chest cavity. The batbot also shoots disks (not remote control but still fun.)

You can make the batbot stand up and sit down, move forward, and turn to one side. I got this for my grandchildren to play with but must admit I had a lot of fun playing with it with my husband. Probably most telling is that the toy is kept downstairs where we spend most of our time rather than in the kids game room upstairs.

This is one of the more fun remote control items I have played with and I recommend it for the advised ages and up.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends RC Transforming Batbot

Walmart Review by Blndbtrfly :star::star::star::star::star:

Hours of fun!

My three year old has several RC toys. This is the first one that he has been able to master. He can steer it around the apartment with ease. He loves the variety of sounds, the batman action figure, and especially the shooting discs. The awesome remote control is easy to maneuver and with child friendly pictures to show what each button is used for. The toy is sturdy- which is important for any you that a three year old boy would play with. In addition my 35 year old husband also had a lot of fun playing with the bat bot. Lastly, as a mother with a new baby- I'm thankful that although the bit shoots discs... It doesn't shoot it with an intensity which I have to worry that it will hurt someone, like some other toys my son has. He gets the awesomeness of it projecting discs... Without the danger. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends RC Transforming Batbot

thanks

Imaginext Batman R/C Transforming Batbot & Robin Battle Mohawk Dude Robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzuDJaMHkEM