4.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 756 customers
    4.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 150 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Welcome home - open & close the front door!
  • Kids touch, sing & hear their way to “home” schooling with 50+ sounds, songs & phrases!
  • Press on the alarm clock to flip Emma right out of bed & hear fun sounds!
  • Open the oven & refrigerator doors for lights & phrases!
  • Lift the toilet seat for flushing & other silly sounds!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Gramme :star::star::star::star::star:

9 people found the following review helpful

Little People Home

We got this to keep at our house for our 2 year old granddaughters birthday! We keep her a few days a week. She LOVED it!! She has played with it every day since we got it and I can see her continuing to play with it. Wonderful buy for the price!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home

Amazon Review by J & J :star::star::star::star::star:

112 people found the following review helpful

Great for 1 year olds and older!

My daughter got this for her 1st birthday. She had been showing interest in carrying around the Little People figures. The minute she say this, she instantly was attached to it. She loves the music that plays from the radio. It's adorable to see her bobbing her head up and down. The oven and fridge also have lights when you open their doors.

I love the fact that it folds up to save space and is easy to carry around the house. I’d say this is perfect for 1 year olds and older. My 4 year old is constantly playing with it too!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home