FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Oven Liners | SAFEST On The Market | 100% CERTIFIED PFOA & BPA FREE | Reusable,Non-Stick | For Gas, Electric, Microwave & Toaster Ovens | Works as Baking Mat, Grill Mat Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

fitfabhome

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 1019 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1019 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• KEEP YOUR OVEN CLEAN : Save time & energy with Amazon’s most trusted liner. This reusable, non-stick liner catches cheeses, sauces and other baked-on messes, and wipes clean effortlessly, so you don’t have to spend your precious time (and back) scraping away!
  • 100% CERTIFIED PFOA & BPA FREE: We are Amazon’s ONLY 100% certified liner. PFOA is a toxic carcinogen to animals and humans. Some competitors FALSELY claim to be PFOA free but we are certified and can prove it!
  • UNMATCHED QUALITY: Our liners are non-stick, reusable, dishwasher safe and wipe clean! Safe for temperatures up to 500 degrees Farenheit.
  • Includes 3 Large Teflon Liners sized 23" x 16.25", Premium Heavy-Duty Thickness, Eco-Friendly and FDA Approved
  • READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY! Works for Electric & Gas Ovens, Microwaves, Toaster Ovens and can be used as a Grill Mat, Baking Mat, Pan Liner!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Pepperite :star::star::star::star::star:

25 people found the following review helpful

Highly recommended for any baking enthusiast, or the baking disaster who messed up ovens!

I have often lined my oven with a custom fit pan, or with simple aluminum foil, but after cleaning my oven recently, I decided I needed something a bit more hearty than my standard silver colored sheet liner.

I ordered these before Thanksgiving and put them to the test the day before and the day of. My oven was on at least 350 degrees for 12 hours one day and 6 hours the next. The mat held up perfectly. No wrinkling or buckling due to the heat, no melting, and thanks to liner, my sweet potato casserole with the butter and pecan and marshmallow topping that bubbled up left no mess in my oven. Once the oven cooled, the crisp baked mess brushed right off and the mat went right back into the oven!

I thought there might be issues with the packaging as the mats arrived very tightly rolled. However, right out of the box, they laid perfectly flat and were ready to go in. I don’t know how often I’ll have to replace these, but since they come in a set of three, I’m good to go right now. One is in my oven, and one is lining the oven drawer where my flat baking sheets reside.

So far, I love these for my oven!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Oven Liners | SAFEST On The Market | 100% CERTIFIED PFOA & BPA FREE | Reusable,Non-Stick | For Gas, Electric, Microwave & Toaster Ovens | Works as Baking Mat, Grill Mat