FLSUN 3d Printer Delta Kossel Diy Kit with Large 3d Printing Size Updated Nuzzle System Heated Bed Auto Leveling ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

flsun

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 50 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 50 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• FLSUN Delta 3d printer kits include:
    The heated bed
    Double fan for Effector
    Double fan cooling system for board
    SD card including instruction files and software
    LCD Display
    Tools & Filaments &Masking tape
  • Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD card with preloaded model files. Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity. PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
  • Aluminum alloy frame construction meeting European design standards, together with High quality of the nuzzle and heated bed, Double fan cooling system with better printing quality,making the printing process stable and accurate
  • Truly desktop level affordable 3d printer product,open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk, Committed to manufacture the product easy to use, economical and convenient
  • FLSUN Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance:email directly or Skype(FLSUN_Joseph) Sun through Fri 18pm-8am PST(time difference):
    Customers will experience hands-on fun, we supply detailed instruction and videos in the sd card
    But we can’t make sure that customers won’t meet any challenge during assembly, so please contact us
    Any damage of parts can be repaced for free during 1st year
    We can supply first printing online guidance if you need
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ovidio Peduri :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Worth the buy!

UPDATE: I've had this printer for several months now and it runs like a champ. I haven't calibrated the head or board in months now and it still prints well. I've used PLA, Wood, and elastic filament and have had no issues and no clogs. Overall I love the printer.

It’s not quite a 5 in my book because early on a had an issue with the barrel power connector on the board. But I fixed that myself.

I’ve had this printer for a couple weeks now and here is my experience thus far.

====REVIEW=====

Summary:
Overall, I think this printer is great. It’s great for the price! I am quite amazed at the quality and speed of the printer for the price that you pay. I couldn’t recommend this printer any more for an entry level printer.

Packaging:
Everything came neatly packaged and all the various nuts and bolts and odd pieces were well labeled.

Assembly:
Assembly was mostly straight forward. They include links to videos to set up, but I found it easier to just follow the included (detailed) pdf document. The pdf is like 95% good and like 5% frustrating. WARNING: THIS TAKES A LONG TIME TO ASSEMBLE! I personally spent about 8-10 hours setting it up, and a few more getting things just right. Note: I bought this printer knowing that it would take time invested in order to set up. That comes with the price, but I specifically chose a kit vs pre-assembled printer because I’m fairly new to 3d printing and wanted to get as much knowledge about the pieces of a printer so that I’d be able to fix/adjust/upgrade it in the future. I do not regret this decision because I learned a lot through the build process.
I do have a few complaints on assembly. There a few little details that could be more clear, and some that were missing that I unfortunately found out the hard way (more on that later).

Calibration:
Calibration is definitely a pain. Leveling is not always good, even with the self leveling. I found that narrow prints turn out better. I calibrated using a caliper to measure the distance of the bed to the base. I also did the same with the screws for the limit switches, and a few other components. Once it’s leveled enough, the printer prints fine.

Print quality:
I will be attaching some images, but I found the print quality is great (for the price). I’m amazed at how quickly it prints and how accurately it prints. NOTE: I am printing with PLA, so that helps with the quality.

====Complaints====

A few missing details in the instructions:
~In order to make the LCD visible, you need to adjust a screw on the back of the lcd that adjusts contrast
~MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT INPUT VOLTAGE ON YOUR POWER SUPPLY (SWITCH ON THE SIDE). The instructions did not mention this and I did not notice the switch, so I eventually killed my power supply because it was on the wrong input voltage (I had it on 220v but I use 115v). I ended up buying a PSU and converting it to a power supply.

Some cheap parts:
I had issues with the DC power barrel socket on the board. It was loose and so the power would continuously cut out and ruin my print. I fixed this removing the connector and soldering wires directly to the positive and negative pads on the board. No more problems now!

No filament holder:
I ended up rigging something together to hold my filament, but it did not come with anything which is a bit of a downer… but not a deal breaker.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: FLSUN 3d Printer Delta Kossel Diy Kit with Large 3d Printing Size Updated Nuzzle System Heated Bed Auto Leveling

Here is a youtube video

Gimbal test (ACK)

@fuzal Did you buy it?