FLSUN 3d Printer Prusa i3 Diy Kit Auto leveling RepRap Desktop 3D Printing Size Heated Bed Full Gifts ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

flsun

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 35 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 35 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• FLSUN Prusa RepRap i3 3d printer kit include:
    Auto leveling system
    The heated bed
    One power switch
    double fan system for the board
    2 PLA filaments
    another spare nozzle
    SD card include instruction files and software
    LCD Display support Offline printing
  • Aluminum alloy frame construction meeting European design standards, together with High quality of the nuzzle and heated bed, making the printing process stable and accurate
  • Z-axis with dual motors,more powerful,Y-axis positioning system, innovative design, higher printing precision.
  • Good Cost-effective Prusa i3 product with affordable price, achieve equal quality compared to the $ 500 printer
  • Fast international express shipping, timely and professional post-sale service
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Andrew C. :star::star::star::star::star:

25 people found the following review helpful

Solid printer, under powered but upgradeable.

I had to do a few things to get this the way I wanted. - CONS - power supply is 12v 20 amp 240w. So the 110w heatbed, 40 watt extruder, plus lcd, control board steppers and fans leaves the voltage to dip when heatbed comes on. The voltage is adjustable so use your multimeter. I simply got a solid state relay, 24v 10amp psu for the heatbed a 12v 8 amp psu for the printers 5amp rail. Then insulated the MK3 110watt heatbed. I can get it to 110 celcius in 8 minutes and 120 Celsius in 11. Still slow. Advice. Toss out the included heatbed, buy the relay, another psu and the 50$ heatbed setup with a 200w silicone heater. And will heat up over 100 in less than 2 minutes.
  • the moving heatbed can cause delamination with abs. I made a cardboard enclosure and slow down to 35mm per sec with cheap inland abs filament, and 50mm per second with esun’s abs+

• thermistor table is inaccurate, reads too low. 250C is less like 220C. I print all ABS at 280C. Had to open firmware and raise max bed temp to 140C and max extruder temp to 300C in the configuration.h file. Nothings melted yet and delamination went away. So make sure to do that.

PROS -

• Add a 0.8 nozzle and prints great at 0.4 layer resolution. Have even gotten .6 layer to print smooth.

• Great kit for the price. More expensive to buy these parts. Worth it to buy it to intentionally upgrade.

• Seller went to extra effort to code firmware intended for auto bed leveling. Emailed me the firmware. Printed a bracket and bought a 8$ sensor. Easily add-able although I haven’t had time for it yet.

• The upgradability of this printer and firmware u can get makes it worth it.

Recommended upgrade list.

• 12v 30 amp psu 19$
    (You can use the 20 amp psu included but it will die soon. As the good heater uses 200w at 12v. That’s 16 and 2/3 amps. Exceeding 65% capacity of a power supply causes voltage dips and lots of heat which causes them to die. Worth the 19$ for the 360 watt psu.)

• 12v 8 amp psu (Fheimin is the one I got) 14$

• DC-DC 3V-36V input 5V-90V 40amp Load Solid state relay. Omkon is good for 10$ with heat sync.

• V2 Aluminum heated bed w/ 12v 200w heater and full thermistor kit. Offer by reprap champion for 48$

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: FLSUN 3d Printer Prusa i3 Diy Kit Auto leveling RepRap Desktop 3D Printing Size Heated Bed Full Gifts

Check out this youtube video

Gimbal test (ACK)

@fuzal Thank you