Force1 U45W Blue Jay Wi-Fi FPV Drone w/ HD Camera, Altitude Hold & 1-Key Takeoff/Landing; VR Headset-Compatible Drone w/ Customizable Route Mode ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

udirc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 713 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 713 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• WI-FI FPV CAMERA DRONE KIT: Enjoy easy first-person-view (FPV) flight and enhanced control with altitude hold and headless mode functions
  • HD DRONE W/ CAMERA CAPTURES 720P PHOTO/VIDEO: The Blue Jay’s 2MP drone camera is your ticket to a 360 bird’s-eye view w/ optional VR capability
  • ALTITUDE HOLD, 1-KEY TAKEOFF/LANDING + HEADLESS MODE: Fly easy w/ 1-key functions, altitude hold for easy hover and independent orientation control
  • CUSTOM ROUTE MODE: Trace the desired flight path on your mobile screen and the drone will fly along the path unassisted
  • EXTRA BATTERY & POWER BANK: Get double the flight time and charge on the go with a bonus battery and power bank for your Blue Jay quadcopter drone
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by LeBres :star::star::star::star::star:

289 people found the following review helpful

I love this drone!

I have never flown a drone or even witnessed one being flown, and this blew my mind. First of all this product was shipped very fast and was easy to put together. It took me about two minutes to put it together which consisted of unscrewing part of the controller to put 4 AA batteries in. Make sure you have 4 AA batteries; they are not included with the purchase of the drone. However, this drone includes a bunch of extras like a small screwdriver, blades, a portable power bank to charge the batteries for the drone, 2 drone batteries, an SD card and reader, and a few other extras. The instruction manual is straight forward and easy to understand. The U45 Blue Jay is so easy to use I have no idea why I waited this long to get a drone. I love how durable and lightweight it is. I like how you can put your smart phone on the controller and watch a live video feed of your flight. The video and camera shots are clear and amazing. It also has a shield to put around your smart phone to prevent glare from obstructing your views. The 360 degree flips are awesome! I am so impressed with this drone. I cant wait to continue to play around with the other features of this drone like the custom route mode. It would make a great gift for teenagers and adults.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Force1 U45W Blue Jay Wi-Fi FPV Drone w/ HD Camera, Altitude Hold & 1-Key Takeoff/Landing; VR Headset-Compatible Drone w/ Customizable Route Mode

check out this youtube video

Mandalorian "Shorty" Verpine Rifle by TheWoodchuck

@fuzal Did you buy it?