Frigidaire FFBC4622QS 22" Freestanding Beverage Center with 138 Can Capacity 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves and Lock in Stainless ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

frigidaire

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 73 customers
3.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 5 customers
    2.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 60 customers
    3.2 out of 5

Features

• 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
  • 138 12 oz. Can Capacity
  • Pop-Out Key Lock
  • Tinted Glass Window
  • Reversible Door Swing
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Marty and Patti :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

We bought two a few years ago

We bought two of these for our Harley Room Garage. We have had them for a couple of years now and while they look super cool, they havent been flawless.

CONS

1. Today I noticed one of the doors has condensation on the inside of the glass.
  2. They sweat badly in the summer and so I have to vinegar soak the calcium deposits off, especially in the locks. This is probably because we have them in the garage and we live in Tennessee, so summers are hot and humid.

PROs

1. We like the lights.
  2. The clear door lets you decide what you want before opening the door.
  3. There is an alert to let us know when the door isnt fully shut.
  4. They have held up well and keep our drinks cold.
  5. The doors can be switched to open either side. So we placed two, side by side on top of a work bench and they are definately the focal point when you walk into our Harley man cave. Well, maybe its the beer inside them that people are looking at, lol.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFBC4622QS 22" Freestanding Beverage Center with 138 Can Capacity 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves and Lock in Stainless

Best Buy Review by Drew :star::star::star::star::star:

Great

Spacious holding a lot of cans or bottles. Great purchase

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFBC4622QS 22" Freestanding Beverage Center with 138 Can Capacity 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves and Lock in Stainless

Check out this youtube video

Frigidaire & Electrolux Refrigerator Diagnostic - Not Cooling Properly - FRS26LF8CS1

Walmart Review by BrokerBrink :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Gurgle sounds are driving me nuts!

Just purchased 2 days ago. All the seals are brand new and appear to be sealing properly. Seems like the unit has trouble reaching cool enough temperatures. I believe the gurgling noise is the unit trying to cool down. If you raise the temperature to a higher setting, the unit can reach the goal and will stop gurgling. But this is not acceptable. I need colder beverages and plan to return the unit.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFBC4622QS 22" Freestanding Beverage Center with 138 Can Capacity 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves and Lock in Stainless

@marko :thumbsup::thumbsup: