Frigidaire FFBD2411NM 24" Stainless Look Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

frigidaire

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 129 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 6 customers
    1.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 123 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• 14-Place Settings
  • 5 Wash Cycles
  • No-Heat Dry Option
  • Sanitize Rinse
  • Delay Start
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Marilyn Rose :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Dishwasher

Couldn't believe how quiet it is and how much cleaner and shinier than with our old one. Has great space inside.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFBD2411NM 24" Stainless Look Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

Walmart Review by Benfreemanokc :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Dishwasher is Nine Months Old. And Dead.

Dishwasher had been installed, brand new, by contractor who flipped my house nine months ago. Machine worked great until today when it wouldn't start, no lights on the panel, completely dead. I checked that the outlet into which it is plugged had power. Also checked that the power cord was still securely connected, via wire nuts, to washer's wire harness and that all electric [and other] connections were properly seated.

No explanation for this less-than-a-year-old machine to give up without warning but that seems to be the case. Because the house was a quick flip, I have no receipts for the appliances so no way to return the dishwasher for a replacement.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFBD2411NM 24" Stainless Look Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

@marko not sure

Maybe this video can help

Frigidaire FBD2400KS 24 Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher Energy Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=refcyUBejpw