Frigidaire FFHB2740PS - 26.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

frigidaire

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 766 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 15 customers
    1.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 751 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• SpillSafe Glass Shelves
  • Gallon Door Bins
  • Full-Width Drawer
  • Water Filter
  • External Ice/Water Dispenser
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@wartassault I love it :slight_smile:

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

22 people found the following review helpful

Please do not buy this fridge.

We are not wealthy people. My wife wanted a nice French door fridge, so we bought this one. The initial reviews we saw were positive. Since then, it has been all down hill. We have now owned the fridge for less than 6 months. The ice maker has failed twice and the fan in the rear of the fridge has now failed and is making a grinding noise. I have come to believe that Frigidaire knew about the issues with this model fridge and did nothing about it. I believe thier plan is to "hold people off" by sending repair people out until the initial warranty runs out, leaving customers holding the bag. I hope Frigidaire will make things right for the people who bought this faulty product. Not that this review will impact Frigidaire/Electrolux, but my circle of friends/family will no longer support the company if the don't have a solution to this situation.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFHB2740PS - 26.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star

check out this video

Price Drop FFHB2740PS Frigidaire 26.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8lrUdPj388

Walmart Review by GrammyL :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Problems!

Bought this unit in February 2014 and fortunately bought the service contact with it. Had continued problems with the ice maker freezing up because Fridgidaire in trying to cut costs, didn't insulate it properly. I finally demanded a new fridge, which I got, but I believe it was from the same batch because the problems continued. Should have bought a temperature gauge way back because my milk never got real cold but I didn't check it till recently when it really got warm in there. It was set on 34 but was only 50 inside. They have been here 3 times in less than a week, replaced 3 parts, had to turn off the ice maker till parts arrive and the light in the freezer door only works sometimes. If it ever stays working, it will be nice.

On the plus side it is nice looking, very roomy and brightly lit inside. Didn’t know of I would like the bottom freezer but it’s great and holds a lot more than the side by side.
As far as the problems, they tell me they’re all the same, but most of the reviews are positive so I must have a lemon.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFHB2740PS - 26.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star