• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1238 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3514 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• UltraSoft Reversible Short Textured Door
  • Capacity: 18 Cu. Ft., Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 14.1, Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 3.98, Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 20.5, Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 15.9, Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 4.6
  • Bright Lighting, 2 Full-Width Wire Sliding Shelves, 2 Clear Crispers, 2 Humidity Controls, 1 Gallon Door Storage, 3 Full-Width - White Fixed Door Racks and Clear Dairy Door
  • 120V 60Hz Voltage Rating, 6 Amps at 120 Volts
  • CSA and ADA certified, Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by jp39 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great value.

I bought this as a replacement for a large expensive unit I had previously that had stopped working and was going to be very costly to repair. I wanted a basic unit due to the frustration of the more expensive unit only lasting a couple years before having a major breakdown and costing me a lot of food loss. This fridge has worked without a hitch and does exactly what I expect it to. I read some reviews that said it was noisy but my living room chair is right near the doorway to the kitchen and although it is not silent I am never bothered by the sound and feel it is about normal in that regard. I would purchase the same unit again if I had to do it over.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFTR1814QW 30" Top-Freezer Refrigerator, White

Maybe this video can help

Frigidaire 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - FTMD18P4...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyn_bE34uX4

Amazon Review by Steven Brandt @ Audiobook-Heaven :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

30 people found the following review helpful

Defective product

I bought this refridgerator from Best Buy because the price was right and I thought Frigidaire was a good name. Upon delivery I put a thermometer inside the fridge to see where I needed to set the dial. After a couple of days the fridge was hovering at 40 degrees, not quite cold enough for food storage, so I began working the dial to colder settings. Eventually I had the dial all the way to its coldest setting and still the fridge was hovering at 40 degrees. I called Best Buy to get a replacement and when the second one came I had the exact same experience. It just will not drop below 40 degrees. I even bought a second thermometer to put in it in case the first one wasn't working properly. They both read 40. I'm having this replaced with a different fridge from a different manufacturer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFTR1814QW 30" Top-Freezer Refrigerator, White

Best Buy Review by agarcia :star::star::star::star::star:

Great purchase!

We are super excited for our new fridge fist of all. To begin with we, my partner and I, we're very pleased with the sales rep that we worked with. We gave him a budget and he explained to us about the different options and got us a really good deal with the insurance plan. The delivery was good as well except that I did not get a call to confirm delivery until the day off, about 5 minutes before is delivered. The fridge is great! It's quite spacious with lots of door storage. I like that I can move the shelves to make them bigger or smaller, in both the fridge and freezer. I only wish it had a 3rd drawer but the other two are quite spacious. Love my new fridge!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FFTR1814QW 30" Top-Freezer Refrigerator, White