• 12 Place Settings Capacity
  • OrbitClean Technology Provides 4 Times More Water Coverage
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Nicole :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Broke in the first three months and is almost impossible to get repaired

This appliance is truly a marvel of shoddy design and workmanship. The sprayer arm became dislodged and then melted into the heating element making it absolutely unusable. Frigidaire has only one authorized repair center in my area (Hopkins Repair in Garner NC) and they have missed two appointments now. I cannot use my dishwasher and I cannot seem to get it repaired either. I now own an expensive piece of sculpture where I can put my dishes to drip dry after I hand wash them! All of this would be bad enough, but it never really washed dishes that well to begin with. Don't live with regret: DON'T BUY THIS DISHWASHER

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FGID2466QF Gallery 24 In. Built-In Dishwasher

Walmart Review by jpumphandle :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Frigidaire Dishwasher

Frigidaire Dishwasher Purchased at a local retail store. Price included installation. The installation went well to replace a 10 year-old unit. After the first 30 days, I am happy with the new unit. Here are several comments: - door is a bit stiff to open. - I use the air dry setting which does well, Almost every dish is completely dry at the end of the cycle. - typical cycle is about 109 minutes. - dishes seem to be cleaner and spot free and better than the replaced unit. - The top tray is stiff on one side when pulled out. - Can't fit as many dishes in a load as the old unit. - Sometimes refuses to start and shuts off automatically with no indication. I am guessing that this action is due to a dish being in the way of the washer arm. So, you have to monitor the washer for the first 30 seconds to see that it gets going properly. This review was edited by Frigidaire.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FGID2466QF Gallery 24 In. Built-In Dishwasher

Check this video

Inside the Frigidaire FGID2466QF Dishwasher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO1z95ueeeY

Best Buy Review by Jerry :star::star::star::star::star:

So far so good

Bought this dishwasher back in May and haven't had any problems with it. It's not quite as quiet as I had hoped for (the higher db rating is accurate so don't go in thinking it will be silent) but it cleans our dishes well and the amount of time it takes doesn't seem too long. Yes you'll have some wet dishes if you don't give it time to dry. We just wash on the highest temp settings and let them air dry. Normally it's fine and we have very little water plus save on electricity by not using the heating element. I love how the outside looks. No fingerprints or water stains and no having to clean the stainless steel exterior! Nice! Sure the inside doesn't have stainless steel but that doesn't seem to affect how well it washes dishes. Considering how cheap this dishwasher was, I bought the extended warranty just in case and it was still several hundred dollars cheaper than the cheapest Bosch. I would recommend this dishwasher to anyone who just wants a simple dishwasher that cleans your dishes and is still fairly quiet #although not silent--but still better than our old GE dishwasher).

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FGID2466QF Gallery 24 In. Built-In Dishwasher