Frigidaire FGMC2765PF - Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

frigidaire

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 86 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 19 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 48 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 3.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection Oven
  • 2.0 Cu. Ft. Microwave
  • Steam Clean
  • Quick Preheat
  • Keep Warm Setting
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by ALLA :star::star::star::star::star:

Love the stainless steel - very easy to clean

I did not make this purchase, my husband did - he did a great job. Although he says you owe him a TV dinner because I was late coming home one evening after work and he was hungry and decided to fend for himself. Result is that he disintegrated his TV dinner (set the oven a little too high, I believe)!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FGMC2765PF - Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection

Best Buy Review by Titoue :star::star::star::star::star:

Great addition for cooking like a professional at

This compact unit is great in the sense that it does not take a lot of room in the kitchen and it fits most family cooking for 12 persons.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FGMC2765PF - Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection

Amazon Review by katie jeppe :star::star::star::star::star:

13 people found the following review helpful

Free shipping and no taxes was even better! I love this unit

I spent 3 months looking for a new wall oven/micro unit to replace my 34 year old Jen-Air. This was the cheapest price by far I could find. Free shipping and no taxes was even better! I love this unit! It's beautiful. Was pretty easy to install. I've read some reviews about the fan running for a long period of time after you turn the oven off, It doesn't seem to bother me.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Frigidaire FGMC2765PF - Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection