Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s Instant Film Camera (Bonus Film Pack, 10 Exposures), White Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

fujifilm

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 32 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 31 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Simple manual exposure compensation
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Four Stars

Works fine.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s Instant Film Camera (Bonus Film Pack, 10 Exposures), White

Walmart Review by BrandonIG :star::star::star::star::star:

484 people found the following review helpful

You Will Love This Camera!

I'm writing this at 3:20am so beware of grammar mistakes lol :p IF YOU READ ONE REVIEW, THIS SHOULD BE THE ONE :) I am a 17 year old professional photographer, yes 17, and I needed something to reignite my creative drive. This was the product. I never shot with flash or small apertures, but the limitations I was faced with helped me grow creatively and I learned to deal with & embrace them. I shoot photos with my iPhone and DSLR, but when I realized that my film rangefinder was helping me make better decisions with the limited shots I knew I wanted to try to shoot on Instant Film too. Sure it's about a dollar per exposure, but it's worth every penny as you get something tangible instantly. Some pros would call this a toy, but this is a tool. All cameras are tools! :) Limitations are everywhere but don't let them stop you, and if you really love photography you'll get around them no matter what. I've incorporated this format into my pro work and people love the style. IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER DON'T YOU DARE LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN NEVER LEARN BY USING YOUR PHONE OR INSTANT CAMERA TO GROW INTO A PROFESSIONAL. IF YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO MONETIZE YOUR SKILL YOU WILL EVENTUALLY LEARN TO USE A MORE ADVANCED CAMERA (if you want to go pro, but if not, just have fun!). NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG BY TAKING PHOTOS WITH A CERTAIN CAMERA!!!! WE ARE IN 2014 & ART IS NOT MEASURED IN MEGAPIXELS. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO DO WHAT THEY LOVE & HAVE FUN! BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE & GET THIS LITTLE CAMERA. I used to hate the way they look, but it's just so nice to have as your own when you get it. I've purchased many products that are more expensive, but I must say this is the most satisfying product I have EVER bought. Happy Shooting in the New Year! :D BGI ... I know this photo isn't a great example, but it captured a moment I will never forget. I wanted to be in the photo so bad that I told one of the girls to get my 8x10 Senior Headshot for Drama & stick it on her shirt! lol So that's how I got to be in the photo. & you know this is a really special moment since I shot it on Instant Film, otherwise it would've been taken digitally. lol But if there's ever a time when you are taking a photo that you wanted to be in ,just remember, you were there, behind the camera telling your friends to smile & therefore your energy is in the photo! :) May you capture amazing things and remember that you are an artist whether you recognize it or not. :D

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s Instant Film Camera (Bonus Film Pack, 10 Exposures), White