FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera PINK + Accessories KIT for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera includes: 20 Instax Film + Assorted Sticker, Plastic & Paper Frames + Photo Album + 4 AA Batteries MORE Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

herofiber

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 17 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 6 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Includes FujiFilm Instax MINI 8 Camera PINK + the The FujiFilm Instax MINI 8 Camera PINK features a Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 Lens, Optical 0.37x Real Image Viewfinder, Auto Exposure with Manual Switching and a Built-In Flash.
  • Includes 20 Instax Film designed for shooting photos with a press of a button and instantly printing it out with the Fujifilm Mini series, an awesome way to capture the moment.
  • Includes a 64 Pocket Photo Album customly designed for holding Instax Mini Photos, the Album Size: Approximate size is 114 x 140 x 28mm + Extra 4 AA Batteries to go along with the camera.
  • Includes 120 Assorted Colorful Mini Film Stickers for Mini Instant Photos that are easy to apply and are fun to have + 10 Colorful Plastic Frames specially designed for Mini Instant Photos.
  • Includes Colorful Hanging Paper Frames with stylish hanging material / Hanging Clips and String + a HeroFiber Ultra gentle cleaning cloth designed for cleaning electronics and accessories.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by FFFF :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

5 people found the following review helpful

Took a while to get used to the camera but LOVE all the accessories!

I was going to give this camera 3 stars but bumped it up to 4 after shooting the first packet of film (10 photos) I sort of figured out the best lighting conditions to create "just okay" photos. The accessories definitely help make this a 4 star.

A little background.
I am a semi-professional photographer as well as food blogger so I have a pretty solid background when it comes to taking pictures. Maybe it’s because I’m used to using a 6D but like I said, The FujiFilm Instax Mini took a little getting used to. I have previously owned the Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera and I like it much better.

The Kit:
This kit comes with a TON of accessories. I tried to lay them out really well in my video review so you can get an idea of everything you will be getting. I won’t list the accessories here since they are already in the description. The photo book has me baffled. On the front and on the spine it says “Pieces of Moment”. I’m sure it was mistranslated because to me, that makes absolutely no sense. The book itself is of pretty good quality and holds 64 photos plus there is a place for one on the cover.

The small plastic pastel frames allow you to slide the photo in and I think you can stand them up by undoing the clasp on the back. I don’t know if this is meant to hold the photo in or for it to be undone to hold the photo upright or both. Either way, they feel very cheap in quality, like gumball machine quality. I really like the sticker frames. There are stacks and stacks of them. I did notice a couple of repeated patterns but for the most part, they are unique. The best thing I like in the accessories are the two hanging photo kits. They come with twine, construction paper frames, and mini colorful clothes pins.

Pros:
Extra batteries. Kit comes with a total of 6 “AA” batteries. (2 are needed to operate the camera)
Lightweight and perfect for kids and “tweens” sized hands. Actually it’s a fun camera for all ages.
Super easy to operate straight out of the box. This is a good thing because the instructions are no good.
Automatic exposure measurement. The camera signals the recommended aperture setting with a flashing LED
Auto Shut off - Saves batteries

Cons:
View finder is hard to look through unless you are able to close your left eye (I can’t do this very well)
Wish it came with more film and less sticker frames. I didn’t get the hang of the camera until I used up 10 pieces of film. You only get 20 total with this kit.
Plastic frames feel really cheap and are hard to snap closed
Lack of instructions, written in 50 languages and didn’t answer the one question I had about using the camera.

Please see my video review for stills of the camera and some of my photo examples.

*I received a sample of the FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera in White + Accessory Kit at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. I was neither paid nor sponsored for my opinions and all thoughts reflected in this review are solely my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera PINK + Accessories KIT for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera includes: 20 Instax Film + Assorted Sticker, Plastic & Paper Frames + Photo Album + 4 AA Batteries MORE

Walmart Review by Carrie :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Camera

It's a xmas present so has not been used yet...it is my 15yr olds main gift so hopefully everything works without a problem. Delivery was right on time as told. I had to go to Walmart.com instead of using my account though because I didn't not remember my password and the website wouldn't let me change it...guess in the long run it saved me $20 because I could not find the same package deal as I really wanted.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera PINK + Accessories KIT for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera includes: 20 Instax Film + Assorted Sticker, Plastic & Paper Frames + Photo Album + 4 AA Batteries MORE