• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5064 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 36 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• New slimmer and lighter body
  • Automatic exposure measurement. The camera signals the recommended aperture setting with a flashing LED. This helps capture the perfect photo every time.
  • New High-Key mode - Take brighter pictures with a soft look - perfect for portraits.
  • New improved viewfinder for greater clarity and visibility.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@marko :smile:

Amazon Review by Cory P :star::star::star::star::star:

4177 people found the following review helpful

Amazing...

Absolutely awesome, took this to Africa, and was so nice to give something like a photo instead of them giving...buy it!! This woman in Samburu village had never really seen herself..beautiful...she's holding the photo I took with this camera!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera (Blue)

check out this youtube video

FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 8 BUNDLE UNBOXING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5DV-jgXPKw

Walmart Review by claudia :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Camera

Bought it for my daughter and it is awesome clear little pictures you can put in your wallet or just keepsake forever love it and so does my daughter

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera (Blue)

Best Buy Review by Ceevee :star::star::star::star::star:

Cute and Fun

I love my Instax! After having to retire my old Polaroid instant cameras because of film scarcity, I thought instant exposure was done for good. But Fujifilm came to the rescue with their own line of instants, and I'm so happy I picked one up. Pros: It's so CUTE! Seems to be durable, so far. It knocks around in my purse all day every day, and isn't any worse for wear. Instant gratification. Multiple flash settings, and the camera will suggest a setting for you. Easy to use. The photos make great souvenirs for friends to keep.

I don’t really have anything negative to say about this camera, but there are some things you may want to take into account before buying:
The film can be expensive. You’re looking at around $1 per photo.
You should not expect your photos to be perfect quality. It’s an instant camera, not a DSLR! Following the shooting guidelines in the instruction manual will help you capture better photos.
Shooting with this camera is addictive. You’ll be up to your knees in snapshots before you know it :slight_smile:

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera (Blue)