4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 185 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 159 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Create instax photos by sending images from smartphones and tablets using the free SHARE app.
  • High resolution images with print pixels of 800x600 dots and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations, facial expressions, characters or objects clearly. Uses 256 levels per color (RGB).
  • A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output.
  • Equipped with a rechargeable battery that charges via micro USB port
  • Available in Silver and Gold
  • Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual especially please refer pages 31 & 32 for better use.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mike Shih :star::star::star::star::star:

413 people found the following review helpful

SP1 vs SP2 comparison review, with sample images

a SP-1 owner, and just got my SP-2, about 2 days ago. did some testing, and comparison between the two. Let me list some of the upgrades of the SP-2

upgrades

1. Super fast output rate. you can heard the unit is working, while the photo still being uploaded to the printer. the film came out, right after the upload progress bar is completed. (iPhone 6+) like the spec claimed, about 10 seconds.
  2. rechargeable batteries, this makes it so much easier. never need to pay for the expensive batteries again.
  3. standard micro USB port for charging. You can just plug the usb charging into a power bank, without any special cables. Pretty much you don’t even need the rechargeable batteries at all. You can operate solely off the external power bank via USB cable. Unlike the SP1, you would need to get a special power cable to plug into the usb power bank.
  4. Quality/resolution, this one is a bit iffy. I do have to admit the color is richer, and the blacks are actually black now. but I can barely tell the the DPI differences. Yes at some cases, the hair looks a little sharper and clear on the SP2. but you really have to look at it very closely to even see the resolution difference. As for the color, yes it is richer, and black is more black. it all depends if you liked that old a bit washed out film looks (sp1), or the more vivid color (sp2). that’s just personal preference.

Overall wise I love the fast speed, battery, and USB charger. as for the image quality wise, I don’t see a huge difference.
for the additional $100 over the SP1. I might wait for the price to drop a little before actually doing the upgrade.

You can view the image quality comparison with my attached images. I have labeled SP1 and SP2
hope that helps everyone to make their decisions.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE SP-2 Smart Phone Printer (Silver)

Thank you

Fujifilm Instax Share SP-2 Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgXlv6Xn0g

Best Buy Review by ScottFitzharris :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Printer - Super Easy

Bought this as a gift for my daughter - super easy to set up and use. She loves the pictures - perfect size to print and share with friends.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE SP-2 Smart Phone Printer (Silver)