Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac (Trade Compliant Model) PA03656-B205 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

fujitsu

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 177 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 8 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 162 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Optical Resolution:600 dpi
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@michigan :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amazon Review by PABunkyAW :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Need a scanner, buy this model.

Love, love, love it. The BEST scanner I've ever owned (have owned over a dozen).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac (Trade Compliant Model) PA03656-B205

Thank you

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac (Trade Compliant Model) PA03656-B205

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84QEPrn9sM

Walmart Review by Bill :star::star::star::star::star:

What's a **** scanner, Certainly nothing to the iX500 Scanner

I made a mistake and bought a **** scanner (Not allowed to mention the competition) what a mistake it was More than a month with them trying to get their program to recognize items with no success. I checked on a reseller s website and noticed that they were all mentioning a iX500 scanner as way better, so I began doing my homework and noticed that every one was raving over the iX500, so I took the chance and ordered one. right out of the box I was a little worried but for no reason. I found there was so much more I could do with the Fujitsu. I could use it with tons of different programs and the speed was amazing, and dual cameras allowed both side scans, were possible and tons more. I cannot say enough about it and what it does. I would like to see one program to use with it, something that would be able to find an invoice number on a scanned invoice and keep your invoices in line in a program with it as I use it for my business to keep it paperless and that will help a lot. Bill

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac (Trade Compliant Model) PA03656-B205

Best Buy Review by AmboyDukes :star::star::star::star::star:

The Best Scanner

I purchased this scanner after reading the reviews for the Neat Scanner, the Olympus and the Cannon scanners. This product has the best reviews and I was not disappointed. It is more expensive, but worth every cent.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac (Trade Compliant Model) PA03656-B205