4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 258 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 12 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Create a searchable PDF file with the touch of a button with USB powered S1100i
  • Scan paper as small as an inch up to 34 inches (863mm) long
  • Scan to an editable Word and Excel file
  • create searchable keywords with a highlighter
  • Business card and receipt scanning softwares
  • Cross-platform compatibility for PC and Mac
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Big John :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Defective Case--Excellent Scanner & Software

Notwithstanding the scanner being a superb machine and the software beingI awarded an overall rating of only FOUR STARS because the essential carrying case was so defectively manufactured that it began to CRACK APART in multiple locations after only SEVEN MONTHS of use! And having a case is essential to using the ScanSnap S1100i as intended: to accompany my laptop as it was carried about. To the credit of Fujitsu, they did replace the case "on a one-time-only basis". Unfortunately, the replacement carrying case has the same manufacturing defect in that the plastic cracks apart all too easily. They used improper plastic vinyl rather than better material. OTHERWISE THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND THE SOFTWARE ACCOMPANYING IT IS EQUALLY SUPERB.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu SCANSNAP S1100i MOBILE SCANNER PC/MAC

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

140 people found the following review helpful

Beware, Simplex Only

Great little scanner. I bought another portable scanner (about the same size) by another well known manufacturer for about $90 less money, but this one is far better in terms of speed, ease of use, overall quality, and ease of scanning into the cloud or other programs, etc. Fujitsu is he clear winner when it comes to scanners.

HOWEVER, one thing you need to know is that this is a simplex (single side) scanner. The S1100 is about $65 higher priced, and that is because it is a duplex (double sided) scanner. If you don’t mind turning the sheet over and feeding it again, this will work fine for you.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu SCANSNAP S1100i MOBILE SCANNER PC/MAC

check out this video

Fujitsu SCANSNAP S1100i CLR 600DPI USB MOBILE SCANNER PC/MAC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I9Ytd8Gdjg