Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Instant PDF Multi Sheet-Fed Scanner Trade Compliant PA03643-B205 ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

fujitsu-imaging-scanners

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 298 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 289 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Optical Resolution:600 dpi
  • Fujitsu Scan Snap S1300i Instant PDF Multi Sheet-Fed Scanner Trade Compliant PA03643-B205 Business Card Scanners
  • This product is manufactured in Japan
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dotman :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Better and much smaller than a flatbed scanner!

This scanner suits me perfectly. Usually the largest document I scan is about nine pages. It does scan both sides if needed. It is so small that I keep it in my desk drawer when not in use. It takes less than a minute to be ready once I plug it in to my computer's USB ports. It may be the most reliable electronic product that I have purchased in years. If I scanned all of my paperwork, I would probably get the next size up. But, if you are only an occasional scanner, this could be the one for you.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Instant PDF Multi Sheet-Fed Scanner Trade Compliant PA03643-B205

Walmart Review by CJSweatt :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Purchase

To be quite honest, I'm not sure why people are complaining about this product, installation, etc. This is easy to use. Plug it in, install without issues (mac/pc), and use it. Nothing could be easier.

I have used this scanner at work for many large projects, and have not had issues with paper jams, misfeeds, etc. If you’ve got basic know-how of computers and folders, you will be able to set up folders in which to scan documents.

You can even set a large amount of files to create document packets. In example, a project of 100 documents, you can set the scanner to create a single file after each fifth document (or whatever you choose). Scanner scans both front and back automatically, and makes readable/accessible PDF’s. Can even scan to e-mail, cloud storage (I use dropbox), and to other programs (photoshop, etc.).

Seems from reading, people who complain have little basic computer knowledge or skills. I have had no issues.

Do look for firmware updates periodically. The software does not automatically notify you of any of these updates.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Instant PDF Multi Sheet-Fed Scanner Trade Compliant PA03643-B205

@nolie Not sure yet :confused: