• Soft interior light with on/off switch
  • Full-width freezer compartment
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by babeeshadow :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Nice Refrigerator

This is a great refrigerator. It was just the right size for the area in my functional living classroom. The temperature control is is to move to set the temperature for both the frog and freeze. I can have the ingredients that need to be refrigerator right in my classroom which saves time when teaching cooking to my functional living students. My students are enjoying learning to cook while doing school work of reading, sequencing, and learning about fractions. One of my best purchase for the classroom I am in. Galanz 3.1 cu ft DoubleDoor Refrigerator, Black

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Galanz 3.1 cu ft DoubleDoor Refrigerator, Black

Walmart Review by GemGem54 :star::star::star::star::star:

97 people found the following review helpful

I LOVE THIS!

I have NEVER written a review for ANYTHING before, but this refrigerator has changed my life. I have 2 roommates who constantly eat my food and drink my booze. I started hoarding food in my bedroom but couldn't protect my ice cream, pudding, cheese, or other refrigerated items. I've seen other reviews whine about the amount of space in this fridge but it is actually bigger than I need. I picked this one because it had the largest freezer section for size of fridge. I can get several half-gallon sized ice cream containers & 2 ice trays. I'm in love with this refrigerator. If it stopped working today, I'd immediately buy another. On the other hand, after I sell this house, I will live in my car before I live with roommates again.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Galanz 3.1 cu ft DoubleDoor Refrigerator, Black

Check this video

Easy Refrigerator Fix, Reset (Defrost Timer) Switch, if it stops running, cooling or working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp_5zuJI2Qw