Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package(Black/Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

supcase
galaxy-s7-edge

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4195 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4193 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Precisely designed for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016). Provides full access to phone ports, functions and sensitivity.
  • Built for heavy use, and perfect for the outdoors. Advanced dual layer designed case combined of polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bump and shock
  • 360 degree swiveling belt clip holster for carrying convenience
  • Made of premium soft TPU and PC materials with port covers to block dust and debris
  • Durable protection in sporty design, available in multiple colors
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Brock M :star::star::star::star::star:

363 people found the following review helpful

Exceeded my expectations!

Update 9/1/2016: It's been over 5 months now and still no issues with the case. I've dropped my phone more than a few times and have yet to get any damage to it. I just checked all over the case as well and don't see any damage on it except for a little scuff on the corner from a drop. I have tried out a couple other cases but always end up using this one. It offers the best protection with the least amount of bulk. I also use my Gear VR occasionally and you have to remove the case when using it so I've learned to take it off and put it back on in record time - no complaints there either! This is my #1 recommendation for a case when it comes to the S7 Edge.

Update 4/14/2016:
This has become my every day case! I only use the belt clip when hiking, but the base case is awesome. It doesn’t interfere with the edge features at all and also prevents the accidental palm taps I get without a case. My friend works at Verizon and he checked out the case and said it was better than any ones they sell. The cases Verizon sells don’t offer protection to the phone when placed face down. This case does. The top and bottom are raised so the glass never comes in contact with the surface. I have a Gear VR and you have to remove the case in order to use it which is annoying. This case is a little tricky to take off but I figured out an easy way. I “peel” the right side so it’s not connected to the case. Then I “peel” the top part. Once both are “peeled” off, you can push at the corner of the two sides and pull the whole thing out. I have no issues plugging in my charger or headphones as the case allows plenty of room.

Original Review:
I was a bit skeptical of this case at first. I thought it would be much too big and bulky to use in everyday life. After putting my phone in the case, I realized that it wasn’t as bulky as first though. I don’t plan on using the belt clip unless I’m out hiking/backpacking but it is a nice feature to have.

Installation:
I couldn’t understand how to remove the inner frame from the case to install on my phone at first, but after a few minutes I figured it out. There is a small tab on the bottom right (see photo with red circle) that you “peel” away the outer rubbery layer. After peeling the outside case, you simple attach the frame to your phone. Once that is done, you have to insert it back into the outer layer. This was a little tricky. I recommend starting by inserting the bottom first, then make your way around the phone in a clockwise manner so you end up inserting the part with the tab last. Once your in, you’re all set! You can insert the case into the provided belt clip very easily if you’d like.

Protection:
While installing the phone, it’s very clear that this case will protect the phone very well. The rubbery outer layer will protect from shocks and falls. The raised surface makes it so the screen can never come in contact with a flat surface. This is important because I typically install tempered glass screen protectors, but can’t with the curved, edge glass. There are two plugs that cover the charger and headphone port. I’m not quite sure why this is there since the phone is waterproof without a case. I can see this becoming a nuisance having to open the plug every night to charge my phone. I’m debating cutting the plugs off but will wait to see if it actually is a problem.

Overall impression:
This case provides heavy-duty protection without being overly bulky like an otterbox case would be. The belt clip will be a great addition while hiking/backpacking to easy access. This case provides me with a more piece-of-mind than my other, thinner case. The photos show the packaging and case, as well as the inner portion taken apart and put back together with the phone.

Writing in-depth reviews to help other shoppers has become a hobby of mine. If you found this review helpful please mark as helpful below. Also, feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them for you!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package(Black/Black)

check out this video

Unicorn Beetle PRO Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Full-body Rugged Holster Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZMbLmtYjo