• 30" x 30"
  • 100 percent brushed cotton flannel
  • 4-Pack
  • Machine Washable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by cojaka :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

The picture on this item needs to be changed. ...

The picture on this item needs to be changed. The picture shows a sport motif, but the item is actually Blue Whale. I thought the item was simply mislabeled so this was my mistake. I'll keep the blankets because I can still use them, but I wish they had been sports as pictured.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Garanimals Receiving Blanket, 4-Pack, Blue Whale Boy's

Walmart Review by mrblueu :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Very nice for the low price

These are pretty nice for the price of about $1.16 for each blanket. There is 4 small receiving blankets in the pack. They are designed exactly as the image displays, teddy bears, basketballs, plaid, and colorful dots. Keep in mind, they are small since they are receiving blankets and they are not plush. I actually purchased these for my small 5 pound maltese during the summer weather when plushy thick blankets are generally not needed. Plus, it's small enough and light weight enough that he can easily drag it around as his little heart desires.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Garanimals Receiving Blanket, 4-Pack, Blue Whale Boy's