GE Cafe CT9070SHSS 30" Single French Door Electric Wall Oven with Self-Clean in Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ge

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 70 customers
4.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 10 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 56 customers
    4.9 out of 5

Features

• 5.0 Cu. Ft. European Convection Cooking Capacity
  • Self-clean With Steam Clean Option
  • Wireless Control With WIFI Connect
  • Dimensions (WHD): 29 3/4" X 28 5/8" X 27 3/4"
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by RKE :star::star::star::star::star:

18 people found the following review helpful

My new oven is sexy!

Delivery was fast which was the first day of the scheduled window. The delivery men were polite and efficient. They opened the shipping box for my inspection. It arrived in excellent condition. The next day, I tested the heating temperature by placing 2 Taylor thermometers in the middle of the oven and set the oven to 350 F. After 30 minutes of heating, I realized that the oven's default setting was about 13 degrees too high. So, I read the manual on how to change the default temperature. I lowered it by 13 degrees F. It was very easy to do. Now it is 100 percent accurate. The true test for my oven was baking popovers and angel food cake. They both turned out awesome. Then, I used the convection roast mode for seasoned and breaded chicken loins. They too were done to perfection; crispy on the outsides and moist in the insides. I am soooo pleased with my new oven. My recommendations if purchasing this oven are to make sure to calibrate the temperature and periodically check again if you notice changes. (As ovens age, their default temperature may change too.) I would also recommend getting a convection cookbook because GE did not supply one.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE Cafe CT9070SHSS 30" Single French Door Electric Wall Oven with Self-Clean in Stainless Steel

Walmart Review by BJBrad :star::star::star::star::star:

oven review

We love the french door, so nice to be able to open the door and reach straight in to put things in the oven or take out without the stretching and bending down.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE Cafe CT9070SHSS 30" Single French Door Electric Wall Oven with Self-Clean in Stainless Steel

Best Buy Review by Josh7020 :star::star::star::star::star:

An upgrade that is well worth it!

I am absolutely thrilled with the performance of my new oven. I can cook 2x the food and unlike most wall ovens that tend to cook a little more well done on the back side this one cooks evenly all the way through. The french doors are also great not only for ease of entrance but also I no longer have to worry about the kids burning themselves or running into the side.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE Cafe CT9070SHSS 30" Single French Door Electric Wall Oven with Self-Clean in Stainless Steel

Thank you

Wall Ovens: Single and Double GE Cafe Ovens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8Z3c7llng