GE JES1072SHSS 0.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ge

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 325 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 40 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 175 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 110 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Control Type: Electronic Touch LED
  • 700 Watts
  • 10 power levels
  • 10.75" glass turntable
  • Microwave Convenience Cooking Controls: Popcorn, Potato, Beverage, Reheat
  • Control Features: Start/Pause, Cancel/Off, Timer On/Off, Clock - 12 Hr., Add 30 Seconds, Auto & Time Defrost, Express Cook - Instant-On 1-6 Minutes, Time Cook I & II, Child Lock, Cooking Complete Reminder, Sound On/Off
  • Power Cord Length: 39"
  • Cavity (W x H x D): 12 x 8-3/16 x 12
  • Depth with Door Open 90: 25 5/8 in
  • Overall Depth: 12 3/4 in
  • Overall Height: 10 3/16 in
  • Overall Width: 17 5/16 in
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rita Kauer :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

Small but Mighty

It may be small but it is mighty! We needed a small microwave for the spot in our kitchen and this is what we picked. It works great, heats well. It is small but holds a dinner plate and any bowls that size or smaller. If you want to heat a 9x13 pan this isn't the one for you. Excellent product for the price too. Only negative comment is the ding (bell) is really loud but GE thought of everything and you can turn off the sounds. so now it is perfect!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1072SHSS 0.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel

Walmart Review by cstone88 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

owner

Was a birthday gift just what I wanted it is used everyday

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1072SHSS 0.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel

Best Buy Review by Ladygator :star::star::star::star::star:

Awsome little microwave

If 700watts and .7 cu ft is enough for you, get this one before it's too late. (It's discontinued). Just push "1" and your cup of... is heated just enough. Fits a dinner plate, easy to use, looks great, well made, nothing cheap about it; and is light enough to improvise a way to mount off the counter top if you're handy. Thank you to the buyer who said in their review you can turn off the sound. This is one of the reasons I chose this model. Some of the alarm sounds can be so annoying. I'm returning the 900 watt .9cu ft microwave I bought from another store just in case I didn't like this one!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1072SHSS 0.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel