• Touch Controls
  • Glass Turntable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ken W. :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Good, basic unit

This microwave is a basic device which does its job well. It is priced very competitively and arrived well packed and in perfect condition. My only criticism comes from a keypad which is a little hard to read. We keep our unit though in an under-counter cabinet. If it was on a counter top, there would be no issue. It has adequate power, and heats food evenly and efficiently.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1460DSWW 1.4 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave - White

Best Buy Review by MelG :star::star::star::star::star:

Great microwave for basic use

Purchased for my apartment. Pretty big for the counter, so I have it on a cart. Not the biggest size out there, so fits well on the cart, but still big enough and powerful enough to heat/cook large items. Love the microwave overall. The release button for the door is the only kind of cheap-feeling thing. Compared price to other stores and all were within around $10 of each other. Best Buy wasn't the cheapest, but for the difference, I would rather deal with Best Buy's reputation and service.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1460DSWW 1.4 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave - White

Walmart Review by sherr :star::star::star::star::star:

73 people found the following review helpful

great features

I bought this microwave to replace my old ge microwave that finally gave out after 15 yrs. I really love this one as much as my other one already. They are a lot alike, except this one works so much better. It cooks much faster. I love the reheat button, my other one didn't have it. This microwave has a sensor that really reheats the food without worrying about over heating it. It has the 30 sec button, the light comes on when cooking and when you open the door.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1460DSWW 1.4 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave - White

@wartassault great