GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

ge

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 471 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 50 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 29 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 392 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• This is easy to use
  • This is highly durable
  • This is manufactured in United states
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Radley :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

"30 seconds" one-click button FTW

My previous apartment had a GE microwave built-in. Had all the perks including metal shelves (really!) and one-click time simply by pressing a number: 1 for 1 min, 2 for 2min, etc.

But the big win: GE seems to be the ONLY model that has “30 seconds” one-click button, which I use 80% of the time (melt cheese on chips, warm up coffee). Plus you can add more time by hitting it again and again.

It’s the little things

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave

Walmart Review by harleyrider77 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

24 people found the following review helpful

Best Microwave We Found

Our last microwave died and it was time to replace it - no big deal right? Last one was a GE and it lasted 8 years so I started looking. Bought a GE and brought it home, plugged it in and we were up and running. Wife got home - it's black. Yeah:-) Nothing else in our kitchen is black! So I returned it. Tried another big box retailer and found a stainless LG - this will do the trick - Hmmm you can barely read the keypad - and what's that noise? Oh that's the turntable. Makes noise without the plate too. So I returned it. Found this GE 1.6 cu. ft. Stainless Microwave. The outside is actually stainless not painted gray. The turntable is quiet. The keypad is easier to read than the LG, but still not as good as the 8 year old old GE - What's up with the "hard to read" keypads? I've read a lot of reviews, and this is a common complaint. One star off for the keypad. Manufacturers need to listen and "lighten up". Easy to read is a plus!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave

@marko :smile:

Best Buy Review by LWRSTEVE :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Microwave

This microwave is powerful and cooks things evenly. No complaints.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave