:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 208 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Theodore Neros :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

Excellent machine. Great delivery. Recommend it highly.

We were worried initially about ordering such a large item online. It weighs 175 pounds. Everything worked great. It was shipped on time and arrived in a huge truck and in excellent condition. The delivery people opened the carton and let us inspect it for damages. All was fine. We had a local techinician modify our cabinet slightly and install it. We still are learning how to use it. We are very happy with it so far. We upped ordering it through Amazon although it cost an extra $100 rather then directly from the seller because we wanted the addiional confidence that Amazon inspires. Plus we received $72 from Amazon in rewards anyway. We love it so far and recommend highly.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE JK3800SHSS 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven

Best Buy Review by Pokey :star::star::star::star::star:

Very versatile once you get used to it

I was very happy to find an oven without the convection option. Talking to friends that had that option, I learned that they seldom use it anyway. The installers arrived on time and were extremely professional, answering any questions and patient with my hovering husband. After three weeks time, we are getting used to the multiple choices and have little to complain about except that the " beeper" on the microwave is so quiet that, even with my hearing aids, I can barely hear it and my husband cannot hear it at all. Other than that, we are happy with our choice. I will probably buy more products from GE in future as our three year old washing machine has given us great service with no problems.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE JK3800SHSS 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven

thank you :+1:

Oculus Rift Null of Hope Review

Walmart Review by Jamesy :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Choice for Replacing my Vintage Oven

With a vintage opening of 25", my options for my kitchen were limited. I thoroughly researched my options and am very pleased with my decision to purchase. The knob control in lieu of traditional numbers of the microwave does take some getting used to. Aesthetically and functionally this is a very nice oven/microwave combo.

My opening was 48" and with this unit being just over 41", I installed a piece of stainless steel (cut to match) below the unit.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE JK3800SHSS 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven

@fuzal Not sure yet :confused: