GE PS950SFSS 30" 6.6 cu. ft. Capacity Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range In Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ge

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 551 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 35 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 21 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 495 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Radiant Smoothtop
  • Overhanging Cooktop
  • Self-Clean
  • Auto Recipe Conversion
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@patadm Not sure yet

Amazon Review by Robin Jacobson :star::star::star::star::star:

72 people found the following review helpful

Best range ever!

This stove is expensive and it is worth every penny. The design is incredible: from the top which rests on adjacent cabinets (nothing falls down the cracks!) to the double ovens which are both self-cleaning; the convection oven; huge glass windows to see in the ovens; expandable burners; warming burner; intuitive controls. The engineer(s) thought of everything. I thought I would miss an oven drawer. Not! Having 2 ovens is so much better. Everything on this range just flat works. And it even comes with a printed Users Manual! You don't have to fire up your laptop to see how it works. Love this company.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE PS950SFSS 30" 6.6 cu. ft. Capacity Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range In Stainless Steel

Maybe this video can help

GE PS950SFSS 30 6.6 cu. ft. Capacity Slide In Double Oven Electric Range In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqrQgHjEnFU

Walmart Review by AdKe :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Love it! Highly recommend!

Our family loves this stove/double oven! My only reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is we thought the upper oven (because it's smaller) would heat up faster and we thought both ovens were convection. But other than that, we absolutely love this stove/double oven and highly recommend it. We love the double oven feature and flat stove. The stove heats up FAST and has several great options. Highly recommend!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE PS950SFSS 30" 6.6 cu. ft. Capacity Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range In Stainless Steel

Best Buy Review by Grandparent :star::star::star::star::star:

Nice stove

Wanted the double oven and found this one on sale it has more features than I can figure out easily but I'm getting there. Thank goodness you can lock the controls because they are very sensitive. The ovens cook a little hotter than my last stove but it's an easy adjustment. Love having so many stovetop burners and the ability to choose the size of each burner. A lot more stove than I needed but enjoying learning what it can do. Can't wait until the holidays so I can finally cook more than one thing (temp) at a time in the ovens.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE PS950SFSS 30" 6.6 cu. ft. Capacity Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range In Stainless Steel