GE PT9050SFSS Profile 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ge

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 75 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 69 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• GE
  • GE Profile PT9050SFSS 16030 Single Electric Wall Oven with 50 cu ft SelfCleaning True European Convection TenPass Bake Element 10Pass Dual Broil Element and HeavyDuty Roller Rack Stainless Steelreplacement for PT920SRSS
  • PT9050SFSS
  • GE - PT9050SFSS
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Robert D. :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Excellent over marred by fatally flawed app

Bought this unit ONLY because it's "smart". Well it isn't so smart. Oh, yes it glows ... and looks super slick but the app is almost useless.

So … it lets you remotely preheat the oven for those days (5 a week at least!) when you buy a box dinner at your local store and you want to preheat the oven and save time.

And fire it up you do.

But wait. First you have to ensure the “Remote” button on the oven itself has been pressed.

And then, once you do start it remotely, you cannot turn it off!!! If you do you lose connectivity with it.

You can do everything else like adjust timer, adjust heat and don’t turn it off.

GE calls it a safety feature. What’s unsafe about it??? There’s apparently no workaround.

I’d love to return it immediately!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GE PT9050SFSS Profile 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection

Best Buy Review by NorCali :star::star::star::star::star:

Nice Oven

I replaced my Viking of 9 years with this GE oven, it is larger, and the heating element is embedded in the oven. So far it's temperature is true, and I love the broiler, this was a great choice for us.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GE PT9050SFSS Profile 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection

Walmart Review by Cookinglove :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome features!!

We love our new GE Profile convection oven! We just replaced our previous one after 13 years! This one is even better!! Love the new slide out rack feature and the cool lighting and timer features! Of course it cooks/bakes/roasts better than any oven on the market!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GE PT9050SFSS Profile 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection

thank you :+1:

GE 30 inch Built-In Double Oven - PT9550SFSS Features

@michigan Did you buy it?