GEARONIC TM Black & Blue Three Layer Silicone PC Case Cover for iPhone 4 4G 4S ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

gearonic-tm

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1643 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1608 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 35 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with all iphone 4, 4G, and 4S. iPhone not included.
  • 3 layers of ultimate protection from scratches, dirt, damages, and drops.
  • Outer layer Made of high quality, skid proof and anti-fingerprint soft silicone.
  • 2nd layer made of hard PC material with precise openings to all ports , buttons, and cameras.
  • Product of GEARONIC TM, Trademark Registered.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Chelsea :star::star::star::star::star:

128 people found the following review helpful

Great Product!

I bought this item for my husband. It was a replacement for an otterbox that he had worn out. The price was amazing and my thought was even if it didn't last long, for the price, we could continue to buy replacement ones. However, after we ordered it for $3.07, it arrived very fast and the company even sent two. It has held up better then the otterbox that was purchased before. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone!!! It's fabulous! Why pay $80 for an otterbox when you can purchase this for less then $5 and it works the same if not better?

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GEARONIC TM Black & Blue Three Layer Silicone PC Case Cover for iPhone 4 4G 4S

Walmart Review by UniqueNom :star::star::star::star::star:

19 people found the following review helpful

DrHotDeal iPhone case

I've had this for a month. Very happy. It fits correctly, and feels secure in my hands. Looks just as good as the Otterbox, but maybe not quite as durable materials. But at this price I can buy 7 of them for the cost of one Otter. Just pay attention to the fact that you cannot return it to Walmart. You must deal with DrHotDeal. Not a problem because they stand behind their products.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GEARONIC TM Black & Blue Three Layer Silicone PC Case Cover for iPhone 4 4G 4S

@nolie thanks