• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 36 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 0.17 Ounce bottle
  • 5 drops, once a day
  • 25-day supply
  • Probiotic supplement for breastfed babies experiencing colic and fussiness
  • Exclusive probiotic L. reuteri, has been clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50% in colicky breastfed infants*
  • Probiotic L. reuteri helps improve good bacteria in a baby’s digestive system, helping to promote digestive comfort*
  • Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition. Have questions? We are awake when you are 24/7: 1-800-284-9488 *This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@liesbeth thank you :+1:

Amazon Review by Ashley Holder :star::star::star::star::star:

167 people found the following review helpful

My success story

I never write reviews, but when something works so well for me, I feel I must. In January of this year I welcomed my first baby. For two months my newborn was colicky. Every evening was a nightmare. I felt helpless as a new mom that I couldn't make my baby feel better. Its the worst feeling in the world. I would spend hours searching for the answer and for a remedy. Usually anytime I was breastfeeding I was researching... Which was basically all the time. I stumbled across this and the reviews for it were great. Im not sure if I actually found it through Amazon or not. I read to give it 3 days to start noticing a difference. So at 10 pm after hours of crying by both me and baby, I immediately set out to Walgreen's to buy this product. By the 3rd night my baby was calm and smiling. My family couldn't believe it. He was a while new baby. He was MY baby. I hadn't even got to see what his personality was like because he was always so uncomfortable with gas and reflux. I love this product. Its very pricey, but worth every penny.

Based on advice I read in other reviews, I doubled his doseage for the first 3 days and then gave him the right amount following.

I am due in February with our second baby and I will be starting him\her out on this as soon as my milk comes in.

*** additional info***
Apparently babies do not have healthy gut flora until their digestive system matures around 4 months. You will find a lot of information that suggests that Colic typically resides around 4 months when the babies guts mature. I put two and two together and this is what made sense to me. I was very new to the world of probiotics at the time and now they are a staple item in our household. From probiotic supplements, to kefir, kombucha and fermenting our own veggies.

I am proud of myself for doing all of the researching that I did, because the doctors were of no help when it came to this. There answer for everything was “that’s normal.” I listened to my gut. As a first time mom, there is much to learn, but you know best for your child and its best to trust your instincts.

While I wouldn’t say the probiotics resolved every issue, it made such a huge difference that I feel it deserves 5 stars.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Gerber Soothe Colic Drops, 0.17 Ounce

Walmart Review by Brlewis22 :star::star::star::star::star:

These work and saved my sanity!

I purchased these a week ago after 3 weeks of nonstop screaming from our son that was turned 6 weeks today. I changed his formula to a hypoallergenic formula due to milk allergy, had him started on Zantac for silent reflux, yet he still just cried and seemed miserable. It was obviously colic. I was desperate to find anything to relieve his obvious discomfort and read a study that said probiotics can reduce colic in babies. This small vial is expensive but it has helped our son greatly! It has reduced his screaming fits by probably 80%! It took about a week to see this much improvement but I know it is because of these drops. Today is the first time I have actually been able to clean and read a book. I'm telling you that it is worth a try.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Gerber Soothe Colic Drops, 0.17 Ounce

My success story

I never write reviews, but when something works so well for me, I feel I must. In January of this year I welcomed my first baby. For two months my newborn was colicky. Every evening was a nightmare. I felt helpless as a new mom that I couldn't make my baby feel better. Its the worst feeling in the world. I would spend hours searching for the answer and for a remedy. Usually anytime I was breastfeeding I was researching... Which was basically all the time. I stumbled across this and the reviews for it were great. Im not sure if I actually found it through Amazon or not. I read to give it 3 days to start noticing a difference. So at 10 pm after hours of crying by both me and baby, I immediately set out to Walgreen's to buy this product. By the 3rd night my baby was calm and smiling. My family couldn't believe it. He was a while new baby. He was MY baby. I hadn't even got to see what his personality was like because he was always so uncomfortable with gas and reflux. I love this product. Its very pricey, but worth every penny.

Based on advice I read in other reviews, I doubled his doseage for the first 3 days and then gave him the right amount following.

I am due in February with our second baby and I will be starting him\her out on this as soon as my milk comes in.

*** additional info***
Apparently babies do not have healthy gut flora until their digestive system matures around 4 months. You will find a lot of information that suggests that Colic typically resides around 4 months when the babies guts mature. I put two and two together and this is what made sense to me. I was very new to the world of probiotics at the time and now they are a staple item in our household. From probiotic supplements, to kefir, kombucha and fermenting our own veggies.

I am proud of myself for doing all of the researching that I did, because the doctors were of no help when it came to this. There answer for everything was “that’s normal.” I listened to my gut. As a first time mom, there is much to learn, but you know best for your child and its best to trust your instincts.

While I wouldn’t say the probiotics resolved every issue, it made such a huge difference that I feel it deserves 5 stars.

My success story

*** additional info***

Amazon Review by scott :star::star::star::star::star:

101 people found the following review helpful

Great Product

I'm pretty sure this stuff is made of unicorn tears. It took my miserable baby and turned her into a much happier, more content little person.