GMsound Over Ear Game Headset Premium Deep Bass with Bendable Metal Mic, Professional PC Headset Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

gmsound

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 9 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• The PC Game Headset comes with a 8.8’’ Splitter, which turns a 3.5mm combo headphone/microphone port into two distinct ports - one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port.
  • The PS4 Headset completes with leather-wrapped over-ear padding and an ultra-soft headband offering levels of perfect fit, providing ultimate gaming comfort during long sessions of ps4 or other pc games.
  • Professional deep bass with driver units optimally aligned sound definition. And delivers outstanding Hi-Fi Performance that let you focus on the pc games.
  • Low Weight but solid reinforced structural housing, ergonomic over-ear design, extendable designed, perfectly fits ears.
  • The microphone allows you to bend it in any direction with clear reception and adjustability that suits your needs.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by chingpea :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Fantastic Headset

I ordered this GMsound Over Ear Gaming Headset as a gift for my husband. He likes how these headphones fit and feel way better than his last set. Hes owned them for roughly a a couple of weeks now and has nothing but great things to say about this headset. He tells me the sound is clear and the bass is awesome. If I remember correctly, he says, the sound on these are kick ass! He especially loves that they are just as clear with his phone as they are with the computer and that the mic is bendable. This is important as he goes back and forth between devices. With my darling hubby happy and all he says about this fantastic headset, I would recommend this to family and friends.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GMsound Over Ear Game Headset Premium Deep Bass with Bendable Metal Mic, Professional PC Headset