Google Cardboard, Splaks 3D VR Virtual Reality Glasses V2 with Sucker Head Strap Forehead Pad Nose Pad and Big Lens for Android and Apple Device Up to 6 Inch Easy Setup DIY Kit Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

splaks

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 143 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 143 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Compatible all the 3.5-6.0 inches smart phones. The Android and IOS system just need to download different software.
  • Comfortable design: Add the nose pad and forehead pad, so it will be more comfortable than normal other Google Cardboard. The forehead pad will keep your head away from the surface of the cardboard so that will Keep clearer in summer days (no sweat, keep the cardboard longer life)
  • Innovative design, insert sucker help to fixed the phone, keep better watching
  • New and High Quality Google Cardboard V3 Magnetic Control
  • Easy setup: Includes well laid out instructions to make assembly super simple for easy, fast setup!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Goober and Buddy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

13 people found the following review helpful

Great Entry Level VR Product. Like it. Be Careful with it - It's cardboard.

I couldn't decided whether to give this product a 3 or a 4 star. I decided to give it a 4 star review because you have to realize you are buying a $10 piece of garbage with 2 pieces of glass and some Velcro. Once you realize that you only bought some cardboard to use for VR, you will be quite pleased with the product. Also, please note, you must have a VR capable phone to use this with the is preferably less than 5.5" and is a relatively thin phone (iPhone 5 is the thickest, iPhone 6S is the biggest).

This product is very cheap both in price and quality, but so is the official Google Cardboard. Be careful with it. I was not and I ripped part of the top after messing around with it for awhile (I just taped it down and it was fine). The Velcro is very strong, so strong that on one side, I was not careful once again, that it ripped the glued down side off with the Velcro (however, I just taped it down and it was fine).

I have not really experienced a lot of VR in the past, so doing it was more or less an amazing experience. This device was very nice to use with VR and it is super fun too. It’s not as complex or feature packed as say a Samsung VR or HTC Vive or something, but for only $11 plus a phone that can work (I think it only needs a gyroscope, but just check if you can download the app and use it w/o the cardboard to see if your phone works) it’s a pretty fun toy.

The suction cups are awesome. They stick on well and come off fairly easily. I could not get the suction cups to work when I had a carbon fiber skin on from Slickwraps but when I had any case on my phone or no skin it would just fine. It does come with a strap too however, I wouldn’t recommend using it, because VR requires you to touch a “button” on the top of the device to do certain things and you’ll be using your hand anyway so the strap is kind of useless.

I always like talking about the packaging/unboxing experience of a product and this product didn’t really have one. So don’t expect a nice box to keep it in (not that you need it) although the “protection” it came in makes it really hard to get the thing out.

*PS: don’t use it for very long or spin around a lot because you will get very dizzy and nauseated, but that’s just VR in general.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Google Cardboard, Splaks 3D VR Virtual Reality Glasses V2 with Sucker Head Strap Forehead Pad Nose Pad and Big Lens for Android and Apple Device Up to 6 Inch Easy Setup DIY Kit