4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 14 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• The smallest GoPro camera yet, with a weight of only 2.6 ounces thanks to its compact size
  • The waterproof and rugged design totally eliminates the need for a separate protective housing
  • With just a press of the shutter button, the camera powers on and automatically starts recording so your adventure isn’t put on hold
  • Has 8MP photos and 1080p60 video, which allow this little guy to provide the professional and spectacular image quality we come to expect from GoPro
  • HERO4 Session is 50 smaller and 40 lighter than other HERO4 cameras. Small yet mighty.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Joe :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

WORKS GREAT

WORKS GREAT, I was going to return this camera because it freezes after taking a few seconds of video or a few pictures in time lapse, after looking for answers here and there I came out with this conclusion: FIRST GET ONE MICRO SDXC (like the picture attached) SECOND UPDATE THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR CAMERA MANUALLY[...]THIRD START ENJOYING YOUR HERO4 SESSION WITH NO ISSUES OF ANY KIND.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GoPro Hero4 Session - International Version

Here is a youtube video

GoPro HERO4 Session REVIEW

Walmart Review by Bluest :star::star::star::star::star:

87 people found the following review helpful

Super-PLEASED with performance and durability!

I took this camera on a test drive aboard the Disney Wonder cruise ship to Cabo this past week. It handled like a charm and was the Hit of the ship; everyone wanted to know about this tiny little camera and EVERYONE wanted to be in my video! At one point during the Pirate's Dinner someone shouted out, "Where is the woman with the GoPro? She's got to film this!" (One step ahead of her, I was already in the Tango line filming! Arg, arg!) So light weight and easy to carry around with just a one button on/off, made video taping these precious moments a breeze. I paired this camera with the Joby tripod and together, they were incredible!

Here is the link to the Joby tripod I used: http://www.walmart.com/ip/43658968

Paired with the Joby adjustable tripod, I propped this camera up right inside the wave pool, floated this camera around using the GoPro floaty, propped it up behind the bus driver’s seat during the drive to our Port Adventures, hung it off the side of the ship to capture sunrises and sunsets on time-lapse , wrapped it around my veranda sliding glass door handle to capture incredible time-lapse vids, wrapped it around a pole to capture party vids when someone who was taller was in front of me blocking my view, and the list goes on and on. This tiny little camera goes anywhere and can be taken straight into a pool as, it is already water-proof.

I am totally satisfied with my purchase, and, I paid $100 MORE for this camera than it is selling for today! Some people use it as a secondary GoPro camera; I only use it as a Primary GoPro camera. L-O-V-E!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GoPro Hero4 Session - International Version

@patadm great :smile: