Gracety Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers V4.0 with Microphone, 5 Dynamic 3D Lights Effects, 20W Output Strong Bass Stereo Sound for All Bluetooth Devices Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

gracety

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 91 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 91 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 3D LED LIGHTS DESIGN: This portable speaker comes with the built-in RGB 64 top quality LED lamp beads, LED lamps light through the acrylic lens through a unique lighting algorithm, forming 5 dynamic 3D LED lighting phenomenon (music ripple / flash / rainbow / star / fireworks), giving your party perfect enjoyment both on visual and auditory.
  • DUAL 10W SPEAKERS: It realized the advanced bass enhancement technology through the two 10W speakers. Built-in high quality dual voice coil speakers, comes with professional DSP audio processing chip and supports EQ adjustment, could provide strong bass without distortion even at highest volume.
  • BLUETOOTH 4.0 TECHNOLOGY: Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices, and equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for wired or Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection smartphone or tablet, which can be up to 10m away. It has built in microphone and support hands-free function, you will get clear and high quality sound for any situation.
  • LONG PLAYTIME: Built-in rechargeable dual lithium battery (7.4V), 2X2000mAh, double voltage and double energy, you can enjoy up to 6 nonstop hours of your favorite music.
  • PERFECT EXPERIENCE: The Magic Mirror Bluetooth speaker features with stylish and glamorous design, pretty convenient to carry. The distortion-free and clear sound quality, 3D LED lighting technology will provide a perfect visual and auditory double experience to you.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by David Johnson :star::star::star::star::star:

31 people found the following review helpful

3D Desigh

Just got it yesterday. Bought this for my son for Christmas, he loves it. My son paired it with his phone by pressing the intuitive Bluetooth button and was pleased to find it paired as both phone and music capable immediately. He think it has great speaker that he can listen to mostly audiobooks and older music like Elvis and the Beatles bass is just fine for me.

Pros:

1. Great bass sound.
  2. 3D LED lighting Desigh.
  3. Longer battery life.
  4. Longer Bluetooth range

Best speaker/musical purchase I ever made.

Plus it would make a wonderful Christmas present for someone. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Gracety Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers V4.0 with Microphone, 5 Dynamic 3D Lights Effects, 20W Output Strong Bass Stereo Sound for All Bluetooth Devices