4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1345 customers
    4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1156 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives you 10 years of use from four to 120 pounds
  • Rear-facing baby car seat from 4 to 40 pounds
  • Forward-facing toddler car seat from 20 to 65 pounds
  • Booster seats in high back belt-positioning mode from 30 to 100 pounds and backless belt-positioning mode from 40 to 120 pounds
  • InRight LATCH system for an easy, 1-second LATCH attachment
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Techman :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

906 people found the following review helpful

back and butt gets soaked in winter and even worse in summer

This is a comfortable chair with 3 different recline positions when faced back of the car. It is quite easy to take the fabric on and off to wash. It's machine washable. My 12 months old baby who hates car seats can tolerate for a little while until he fusses. Biggest problem with this particular chair is that the fabric is not breathable, my baby normally do not sweat, but he sweats nonstop in this seat. Headrest, back and butt gets soaked in winter and much worse in spring. I'll have to find a replacement. The photo was taken immediately after washing the fabric and re installing the seat and 30 minutes after sitting in the spring time with highest temperature maybe 75. If you live in the hot climate, or If your baby normally sweats a lot, this is not for you. I would look for something else. update: After contacting Graco, they promptly sent me a replacement chair with different kind of fabric and the issue was resolved. I was very surprised they responded real quickly. The customer service was excellent and I would definitely use their product again.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco 4ever All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Matrix

Here is a nice video

#Graco 4Ever All-in-1 Car Seat

Walmart Review by Ashleyh06 :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

16 people found the following review helpful

Not the best designed

I bought this car seat thinking it was going to be very easy to install and use. The problems I have encountered are when putting the car seat in rear facing you cant get the seat to recline due to it being in the front of the car seat and once you tighten the latch system there is no one you can get the seat to recline. In order to get the level indicator where it was properly suppose to be I had to recline the seat, then tighten the latch system, if that did not make it level I had to start all over!! another thing I am disappointed with is that when I went to go use the car seat in a vehicle that was not capable of using the latch system, we had a very hard time getting the seat belt through in rear facing, there definitely needs to be more hand room to get the belt through. Last but not least this seat is very warm. My son sweats quite a bit. Needless to say I am not very impressed with this seat for how much it cost.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco 4ever All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Matrix

@patadm this is a good product