4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2158 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 300 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• AFFIX High Back Booster Car Seat with Latch System, in Atomic, offers a secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place
  • Keeps toddler booster seat steady for easy self-buckling for your independent child
  • Unique front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the backless booster seat to the vehicle seat
  • Side Impact Tested
  • This Graco Highback Booster Car Seat is engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Manda :star::star::star::star::star:

603 people found the following review helpful

side impact tested and MOTHER APPROVED

I have been using this seat for at least 2 years for my daughter. We were recently in an accident involving a semi. The impact was on the side of the car where my she was sitting. This seat kept her head and body amazingly stable. I will be purchasing this seat again since I have to replace her last one (the crash was definitely not minor).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Affix Youth Booster Seat with Latch System, Atomic

Walmart Review by PrincessInMs :star::star::star::star::star:

44 people found the following review helpful

Just what we wanted!!

My son is very tall and this seat fits him well and with plenty of room to grow. My favorite part are the latches...they are so hard to find in a booster! My son loves the seat and says it is very comfortable. This seat has LATCH that makes it sturdy for kids to fasten and unfasten their own belt. The LATCH hooks were easily installed in the car and keeps the seat from moving around even when he is not in it. The side "wings" are nice and another feature that was important for us to have and knowing that it was Side Impact Tested is a big feature. When he falls asleep in the car it keeps his head safe from moving around unprotected. The back is removable for continued future use if he doesn't outgrow it first.

The material is very well made and even when juice was spilled on it i was happy to see it did not soak through for several minutes. I was able to wipe it all up and it was barely wet.
The cup holder is a good size and it holds normal sized cups and juice boxes. And it is very lightweight and easy to assemble.

I would highly recommend this high back booster seat!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Affix Youth Booster Seat with Latch System, Atomic

Youtube video:

Review: Graco Affix Youth Booster Seat with Latch System, Atomic

@patadm not sure