4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 332 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 140 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Car seat stroller combo includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, rear-facing for infants from 4 - 35 pounds
  • Lightweight travel system features a 3-wheel stroller that folds easily in one second and with one hand and features a convenient carrying strap for extra portability
  • Graco 3-wheel stroller travel system automatically locks and is self-standing, so it’s easy to transport and store
  • Ultra-light stroller weighs less than 22 pounds so it’s easy to lift and carry anywhere
  • Multi-position, flat-reclining seat creates an infant carriage for your baby’s comfort
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ST :star::star::star::star::star:

211 people found the following review helpful

A Travel System Worth EVERY Penny + Video Review Available on YouTube

Note: I did a video of this product, but it failed to upload to Amazon despite several attempts. The YouTube link is: /RDjplHfzKCg (Amazon won't let me embed the full link, sorry!) The Title is: Graco Aire3 Travel System Review (Stroller and SnugRide 35) in Poseidon

There is so much to love about this travel system, I don’t even know where to begin.

First off, I LOVE the color.
The question as to what color it actually is sparked me to create a video to show purchasers what they’re getting.
Poseidon is unisex, fun, and easy to spot among the black, tan, and red strollers.

I have very little room for extra stuff in my house, so not having to fuss with storing a bassinet is wonderful.
Simply strap a few velcro bits and you’re good to go.
Who needs a pram when you’ve got an all-in-one?
It’s great for overnight visits to grandma or simply to nap in when I need baby to be maneuverable.

The weight is great for a full-sized stroller.
I especially purchased this stroller for that purpose.

Of course, the Graco car seat is wonderful.
I almost never use it in combination with the stroller, but it’s nice to know that I have a travel system that works if I should choose to use it.

My favorite things about this travel system:
The extra sun coverage on the stroller (and ability to zip it back up when we’re back inside.
Everything clicking to let me know that it’s a-okay and set in position.

My least favorite things about this travel system:
The wheels on the stroller could be more durable. I thought they’d be a thick rubber. They’re pretty much just plastic.
The storage space under the stroller is too small for my diaper bag and inaccessible when the seat is all the way down.

Graco is the best bang for your buck as-is.
This travel system? I couldn’t ask for more.
It’s the best all-in-one stroller I tried, a great company from which to purchase, and a wonderful overall product.

Like you, I rely on quality Amazon reviews to make my purchase decisions.
Should this have assisted you in some way, I’d greatly appreciate you clicking, “Yes,” next to, “Was this review helpful to you?”
It lets me know how to guide my future reviews and assist my fellow Amazon users.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Aire3 Click Connect Travel System, Gotham

Here is a youtube video

Graco Aire3 Click Connect 30 Travel System

Walmart Review by BTmarine :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Best value that I found for a travel system

This is the best value that I found for a travel system that you can also jog with. The Aire 3 is better than other Graco travel systems that look similar, trust me, they are not. I looked at multiple strollers, car seats and travel systems, different brands and I am extremely happy with my purchase. The stroller is light and can fold almost flat making it great for the trunk of my compact car. The car seat is a little big for a new born but I know my baby will grow into it and I won't have to buy another one soon. It is also comfortable, better than the cheap ones that are out there. Even similar car seats that are sold separately felt different. The stroller also lays, like a basinette very easy, making it great for when the baby falls asleep when we're out and about. The only other comparable travel system for the price was big, heavy, didn't fold as flat and had four wheels making it hard to jog with. I have done all of the homework for you. I checked ALL of the big retailers in my city and even opened travel systems that were not on display, the next comparable ones cost about $100 more. This is not a paid advertisement. I would just like it if they had more colors to chose from.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Aire3 Click Connect Travel System, Gotham

@fuzal really appreciate your help