4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1651 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 451 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• This Graco booster car seat helps safely transport your “big kid” from ages 4 -10, from 40 - 100 pounds
  • and up to 57 inches tall
  • Backless booster is top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
  • Booster seat is rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
  • Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
  • Designed to be the kind of stylish, comfortable seat your child will actually want to ride in
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by NurseMom :star::star::star::star::star:

1566 people found the following review helpful

PLEASE READ: THIS MAY NOT BE AN APPROPRIATE SEAT FOR YOUR CHILD

I am an RN and a Nationally Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (I work at Childrens' Hospital in OK) and want to point out that these are WONDERFUL booster seats. However, this is NOT an appropriate seat for any child below the age of 5-6 regardless of their weight/height.

I realize on the product description that they say this item is approved for children as young as three. They need to change this immediately! Children as young as three are not physically or developmentally ready for a booster. They are likely to climb out, or unbuckle themselves, or move the shoulder strap behind their back which is very dangerous. (You will notice that all new cars that are manufactured now no longer have lap belts only as they are so unsafe)

Children that are less than 5-6 can be seriously injured if riding in any kind of booster seat. They need to be in a five point harness still. Their skeletons are too fragile for a the “three point harness” of an adult seatbelt- a five point harness spreads crash forces over a larger, stronger portions of the body (shoulders, hips, crotch- where there are strong bones) and an adult seatbelt, even when the child is in a booster, crosses their abdomen too much instead of their hips. If you were to get into a crash, many of their internal organs in their abdomen could be lacerated (cut into internally) and they could bleed to death inside in a matter of minutes.
I really hope you will consider keeping your young children, who I am sure you adore and love very much, in a five point harness. There are many on the market that have higher weight limits (All that I have listed here go up to 50, 60, 65, 70, or even 80 pounds)these days… Britax Frontier, Diono Radian, Graco MyRide, Graco Size4Me, Britax Marathon, Evenflo Maestro just to name a few.

**There was a 3 year old girl that died in Las Vegas, NV in Jan 2013 (you can google this) because she was in a booster seat and not a five point harness. It made national news. The Nevada news stations had a very good video story on it strongly encouraging the continued use of five point harnesses for young children.

If you have an older child and they still fit in a highback booster, I always recommend you go with a highback booster versus a backless. The highback booster offers head support and side impact protection, whereas a low back offers none.

Also- if your child is riding in a spot in the back seat where there is NO HEAD REST (many vehicles do not have a headrest in the middle seating position) THIS IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE SEAT. You MUST have a high back booster (And read the manual- one that allows you to use it without a headrest behind it- not all of them allow that) Because if you were to get into an accident, your childs head will thrash backwards and there will be no head support there to prevent this. A serious life threatening spinal injury could occur.

And boosters are NEVER to be used with a lap belt only. They must always use a lap and shoulder belt.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Backless TurboBooster Car Seat, Galaxy

Walmart Review by DavidT :star::star::star::star::star:

Very easy to use

This booster seat is easy to use and comfortable for my granddaughter. It's also very affordably priced.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Backless TurboBooster Car Seat, Galaxy

@fuzal Thanks

check out this video

Graco TurboBooster Car Seat Backless Installation Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHH1fSRaVSM