Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

graco

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 678 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 307 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 371 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Stroller travel system includes the Graco Snug Ride Click Connect 35 infant car seat, rear-facing for infants from 4-35 pounds and up to 32"
  • One-second, one-hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on-the-go
  • Jogging travel system features air-filled rubber tires that offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
  • Locking front swivel wheel provides an easy transition from daily strolling to jogging
  • Lock the front wheel in this car seat stroller combo for added stability while running and unlock the wheel for maneuverability on daily strolls
  • Deluxe, padded, multi-position reclining seat for baby’s comfort
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sheri W. :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

248 people found the following review helpful

but decided to go ahead and try the system for myself because I've always liked Graco products and the price was great compared

I always read reviews before buying anything online. I read a lot of negative reviews for this stroller system, but decided to go ahead and try the system for myself because I've always liked Graco products and the price was great compared to many other jogger systems. Here is my input...

Pros:

1. I have had no trouble with the front wheel “locking”, and I’ve had the stroller on soccer flelds, gravel roads, as well as pavement/stores.

2. I love the color, this is a sharp looking system. I get a lot of compliments

3. the price was great for a jogging system!!

4. the car seat is very highly rated on safety

Cons:

1. This stroller is massive, mainly due to the wheel size. I think that would be the same with any jogger though? I have a GMC Acadia and the third row has to be partially folded down to get the stroller to fit. And once it’s in there, we hardly have room for anything else besides our 3 kids. I am able to lift it up into the Acadia just fine, but I consider myself fairly “strong”, and am 5’9". I could see how many would struggle to load and unload due to the weight.

2. the sun shade works great when the car seat is on the stroller, because the stroller shade and the car seat shade can meet in the middle for full coverage. However if the baby/child is lying down in the stroller, only the top half of their body is shaded.

3. the stroller seat does not fold even close to flat. It’s more like a 45 angle. So depending on the age of the child, their head will fall to the side and they will slide down out of the stroller if they aren’t buckled when sleeping. Diaper changes are definitely doable, but obviously would be easier if it was flatter

4. the iPhone 6 does not fit in the phone holder :frowning:

So bottom line…I knew about all of these cons going into my purchase from other reviews, but liked the stroller well enough to keep it. The car seat is one of the top rated seats out there, and you definitely can’t beat the price of this system. But I thought it was worth my time to help others when they are reading reviews!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Maybe this video can help

How To Properly Install An Infant Car Seat | With Graco Baby Canada

Walmart Review by gmab :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

excellent

very good quality product. I hope my daughter loves it. I can't wait for the baby!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

@patadm :+1: