4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 710 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2785 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child from toddler to youth (No rear facing mode)
  • Front facing car seat harness booster (22 - 65 lb.), high back booster (30 - 100 lb.), backless booster (40 - 100 lb.)
  • Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
  • 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
  • Side-impact tested for occupant retention with built-in 5-point harness system
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

101 people found the following review helpful

This seat just saved my sons life.

I was just "t-boned", and this seat saved my son. Our van was totaled, and the seat worked marvelously. With the exception of a few marks from the straps, my son is un-harmed. Don't be tempted to get a car seat based on money. It's worth spending $150+ if it means your baby will walk away from a serious accident.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, Sully

Check this video

Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, Sully

Walmart Review by mommyof2wonderfulgirls :star::star::star::star::star:

3338 people found the following review helpful

Fantastic

I have bought 4 of these. One recently for my mom in her car. A few months ago we were hit by a drunk driver on I 10 in Beaumont, TX who was going about 100 miles an hour...he hit my daughter's side of our truck. We had gone up on to a concrete barrier and slid down it about for about 200 ft...truck completely totaled. My daughter didn't know what happened but wasn't shaken. The car seat had kept her head from whipping side to side. Even the fire fighters who showed up on scene commented on how awesome this seat was. So because it was in a wreck I had to buy a new one and we have one in our other vehicle too. It saved my daughter's life on top of someone up above looking out for my whole family in the truck that evening.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, Sully

@geek30 great :smile: