Features

• Graco Pack 'n Play Playard, Ashford
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by A. brewer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

45 people found the following review helpful

Collapsed on my baby!!!

I was very disapointed with this product! I normally LOVE graco. Most of my childs things are Graco, so when I needed another pack n play I knew I wanted to get one from Graco. I already had one and I just needed one to keep at my house, since my other one was at my mother in laws. My baby is already 6 months so I didn't need anything fancy, I just needed a basic pack n play. I had this one for about a week and it was working fine. I put him in it one day,he wasn't in it for 5 minutes and the enitre thing collapsed, the baby fell on the floor and the pack n play fell on top of him. I was Livid! When I was setting it up I made sure everything was secured and locked, and after it fell I noticed that the sides wouldn't buckle anymore. I called Graco and the person that answered sounded like a robot. I told her all about it and she was very rude. She seemed like she didn't care about it at all and didn't even once apologized for their product. She said that I will get a shipping slip mailed to me, it's been two weeks and still have not recieved anything. I've never had to call Graco for anything else so I didn't realize how horrible their customer service area is! I am VERY disapointed with Graco and will NEVER buy from them again.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Pack 'n Play Playard, Ashford

Walmart Review by busyann :star::star::star::star::star:

109 people found the following review helpful

Great baby child play pen and sleeper!

the graco pack n play is much better than i imaged. Such a great price too! Can't beat. Would make a great baby or shower gift or to have for yourself......my niece and her baby are coming to visit and i didnt have anything for the baby to play in or sleep in....i ordered this one based on all the good reviews and they were right!!!......even the play padding is better than i expected.....i may buy some sturdy foam and cover with a sheet to use as a mattress for sleeping....i like the little pouch on the side and supposely you can put in the nylon bag that comes with it for traveling.....it has some weight and is sturdy......also great niece is 8 months old but i saw reviews where kids were 18 month and older.......really love it!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco Pack 'n Play Playard, Ashford