4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 747 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 296 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Ultra-lightweight infant car seat is easy to transport from the car to the stroller and everywhere in between
  • Rear-facing newborn car seat helps protect infants from 4 - 35 pounds
  • and up to 32", making it an excellent first car seat for baby
  • Click Connect system provides a one-step secure attachment between the rear facing car seat to all Graco Click Connect Strollers to create a travel system
  • These Graco infant car seats are rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
  • SafeSeat Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

188 people found the following review helpful

Car Crash Tested

My 6 month old son was in this carseat when our car veered off the highway and rolled down a hill. He escaped without so much as a scratch. We trust this carseat with our son's life and ordered another just like it to replace the old one.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, Gotham

Walmart Review by athomeandhappy :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

i love it

I bought this for our soon to be baby #4. I know my way around a car seat by now, so even though I'm a couple months away from actually using this I will say that this is a very light car seat, much lighter than the last one I used with a couple of my other kids, and that is my favorite part, besides the fabric being easy to clean and easy to remove! I love the look of it and the ease of the click an lock system, the ease of the tilt adjustment is also nice, no more pool noodles to even the measuring line. Ha! I also like the multiple handle placement options, my last one only had two, this has more. As others say the canopy definitely gets in the way of the handle if you want to take it all the way back but I'm not sure why you'd even need to take the handle back to the farthest position, it's got a position that is even in height with the back of the seat and beginning of the canopy but if you do you will have to really shove the canopy around to get the handle back. I also love the feel of the seated area, easy to spot clean! I also like that it comes with strap pads, I've always had to buy those as my kids got older because the straps would cut into the neck and shoulder. And this holds up to 35lbs, love it. I didn't get the stroller because I have a joovy that accommodates all baby seats. I did get an extra base for the hubby a car in silver cause it was cheaper, it's perfect. I really like this car seat, definitely a winner.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, Gotham

Youtube video:

Graco Snugride Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat Review

@fuzal I like it, you should definitely buy it