GreatCall Jitterbug Smart Easy-to-Use 5.5 Smartphone for Seniors ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

greatcall

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 666 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 372 customers
    3.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 186 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 108 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• The large 5.5" touchscreen makes it even easier to read. The 5.0 megapixel camera has easy-to-use photo sharing.
  • A simple menu organized in a single list with large icons makes it easy to navigate.
  • To take advantage of the easy-to-use features on the Jitterbug Smart, activate with GreatCall by phone or via the Greatcall website.
  • No contracts and no cancellation fees. Dependable Nationwide coverage. Affordable plans with data as low as $17.48 a month.
  • Award-winning, 100% U.S.-based customer service and support. Turn your phone into a personal safety device with exclusive health and safety apps
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Norm :star::star::star::star::star:

431 people found the following review helpful

I like the JItterbug.

Better than I expected. Plan prices are affordable. Very easy to send texts and emails, download apps, manage phone. My interaction with Customer Service has been smooth. I hesitated getting a smart phone because of the monthly cost... didn't think I would use it that much.was mistaken... I use it a lot. I also didn't want to have to remember all those icons, like on my I pod. Don't have to with Jitterbug. Send a text, tap text. Send an email, tap email. Go on the internet, tap internet. I'm 69 years old and like things simple. This was the phone for me.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: GreatCall Jitterbug Smart Easy-to-Use 5.5 Smartphone for Seniors

Best Buy Review by Skytrak :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Calls Jitterbug Smart Phone and 5 Star

There are many choices of phones and plans with less cost. I chose the Jitterbug Smart Phone which eliminates the use of my alert system that only goes 300 ft. The other features I think are great and 3 choices there also. Especially for me for emergencies Health and Safety, 5 Star, Urgent Care, Great Call Link to Family, Med Coaches, Checkup Calls etc. You couldn't ask for more. I just got mine setup and it was so easy. I called in and talked to a PERSON right away. She helped me not only set it up but get my number from my old phone for me. I couln't even get a person on the phone with my previous cell company and when I went to their store they said no they wouldn't help. The gal from Great Calls showed me what to do and also about the Tutitoials on line. This is the best experience I have had with a cell phone company or any company for that matter. I'm a happy Grandmother!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: GreatCall Jitterbug Smart Easy-to-Use 5.5 Smartphone for Seniors

Check out this youtube video

How to Use The Home Screen Jitterbug Smart

Walmart Review by Lettie :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

29 people found the following review helpful

An okay phone

Purchased Jitterbug Smartphone for our 94-year old Mother who has some arthritis in her hands. Typical of her age, Mom is a bit slow to learn new tricks though she does have a very sharp intellect. She had difficulty answering calls, and I must agree, the procedure for answering calls on this Smartphone was even confusing for me and I get along fine with my iPhones and other devices. Also, the 5Star button is positioned very front and center at bottom of screen...right where we naturally wanted to grip the phone...and we hit that button by mistake more than once. We have now ordered the Jitterbug Flip Phone as it appears to be more senior-friendly. The Flip doesn't have as many bells and whistles, but this 94-year old doesn't need any fluff. The smartphone is probably better suited for a slightly younger senior.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: GreatCall Jitterbug Smart Easy-to-Use 5.5 Smartphone for Seniors

@liesbeth this is a good product