4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1124 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1582 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Portable washer with 1-cubic-foot stainless-steel tub for loads up to 6 pounds
  • 3 water levels and 3 wash cycles
  • electronic controls with LED indicators
  • Quiet operation
  • cycle-status lights
  • end-of-cycle signal
  • adjustable leveling leg
  • Smooth-rolling casters
  • easy-installation kit with quick-connect sink adapter included
  • Measures approximately 17-1/4 by 17-3/5 by 30 inches
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Louie the Italian Jew :star::star::star::star::star:

1163 people found the following review helpful

the sounds of this washer.

I haven't had any leak problems. The strange noise I was hearing puzzled me. I also envy anybody who can buy this machine straight through Amazon. you lucky ducks you ;-) I had to pay forty dollars for shipping.

Please let me know if you do hear strange noises. I am curious as to how many people get coins stuck inside the drum. It actually took me a while to figure out where the noise was coming from and took the bottom and back panel off, but the noise still continued. I’m not sure how the quarter became stuck in there, and still baffles me to this day. Please keep me updated with any concerns regarding noises. Hopefully, other owners or myself can help.

As far as the effectiveness of the machine, 5 stars says it all. To note, this washer machine doesn’t have a drum spindle (not sure what you call the part that takes up space in most washers), so you can actually fit many more articles or clothing and/or towels inside.

Please let me know if this review was helpful.

Update 9/2/2012: Thanks for all the helpful votes. The washer machine is still running strong. Remember if you hear a strange noise, unscrew the screw in the washer basket, and you’ll probably find a coin. I still highly recommend this washer.

Update 12/22/2013: The washer spin motor has been spinning slowly for the second consecutive week. I’ve looked online for the same washer machine, and am having it shipped right after the new year. I have read that you can order the spin motor for less than 100 dollars, but the washer is now 4 years old, and has other 4 year old parts. So far, I’ve seen the best price from Walmart for about 219.00 and shipping for 2.99.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer

Walmart Review by auggy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Small and inexpensive washer

Overall i like this washer, however the lid is a little cheap, even so: Its pretty quiet, its quick to wash, its perfect for small spaces and especially good for cottages.

This was shipped to me really quickly and I’m happy with my choice!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer

@liesbeth Not sure yet :confused:

Check this video

The Awesome-est Haier HLP21N Portable Washer Review Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSUFxiBeU94